No Findlay-Ing Up - Findlay, OH - May 2022 - Participants, Maybe you?

Last year you said you had something going on the weekend after so you weren’t trying to do both. Don’t be lying to the people. I think that was maybe right before your sweetens trip?

I’m in for sure.

Long time NLU fan… finally decided to #getinvolved on the boards. I’m interested in playing the next event!

5 Likes

First year I think it was the weekend after and I didn’t want to double up. Last year it was the same week. Think this year it might be as well. But I’d like to #getinvolved.

Take a half day on that Friday and we could put something together for guys that want to get to town early

1 Like

Yeah. I’d do that for sure.

is this prom weekend?

4 Likes

I just know it isn’t Mother’s Day weekend. That’s the one I was concerned about.

6 Likes

Fwiw, I looked at the high school’s online calendar and there’s no date listed for prom, but I think it’s likely it’ll be that same day

I’m game whatever had a great time this year

Probably should’ve asked if this event is for next year. My bad.

Yep. May 6 2023

5 Likes

Oh hell yea, sign me up. I figure I’ll be the only one coming in from Austin. What do I need to do?

Is there any golf occurring on the 5th?

we will have a signup sheet sometime this winter, and there is always a group that shows up for Friday or Sunday golf

5 Likes

mow the fuckin’ rough, I’m in.

4 Likes

Is there a place to get some more info for 2023? I’d like to make the drive… about 5 hours from Buffalo. Feel free to send me a link. Thanks!

2 Likes

What info are you looking for? Not to speak for Joe, but I’m guessing it’ll be a similar event to last year. There are a ton of hotels in Findlay, including 2 in our downtown area where the best food and drink places are. If there’s enough interest, I can organize some Friday golf and activities, otherwise there’s like 5 courses within 20 minutes of downtown. A few more slightly farther away.

If you come, you’re required to bring me some Thin Man beers though, so gotta be aware of that

5 Likes

Count me in!

1 Like

I’m in. Let’s Go.

6 Likes