No Findlay-Ing Up - Findlay, OH - May 2022 - Participants, Maybe you?

Yes, he’s my hated foe next weekend

3 Likes

Not an official Roost event, but check out The Battle for the Big Nut in Cleveland 8/6 and 8/7. This is going to be running the same weekend as OATW’s regionals (site TBD if I’m not mistaken). So for the few, the proud that qualify for that, you can and should bail. But otherwise, come get punched in the nuts for a couple days at Sleepy Hollow! Hope to have some details posted in the next week about hotels.

4 Likes

We are going to do our regional qualifier AT the Columbus event due to timing. Planning on getting with @methridge and @BrianJLaurent to figure out how to get our final four.

So that means that anyone/everyone can play in Cleveland!

2 Likes

Sorry if this is muddying the waters, but the guys that qualify from Columbus (Denison) on 7/30 will play against the other Midwest roosts on the following weekend, right? And thought that was going to be in Chicago or something like that.

That all fell through with the other regions, basically we have to have our final round done on the 30th. It’s a mess to be honest. I have to talk to those two to finalize what our thoughts are but it’s gonna be competitive but won’t be played on the same course at all. Stinks either way.

2 Likes

Heading to a family reunion in Upper Sandusky this weekend. Will likely have time to sneak out for a round, would you recommend Sycamore Springs?
Any others to keep in mind?

SSGC is probably a 30 minute drive. Lincoln Hills in Upper is a fun little 9 hole course with double tees to play 18.

Thanks, I know we are playing 1 round in Upper Sandusky, I think it’s at Lincoln Hills.

Is this thing on?

5 Likes

Already?!

1 Like

Need to verify date with course and want to make sure people want to run it back

8 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

tenor

1 Like

May again? With maxamania up in the air could do this instead.

I want to go back to there

What dates you thinking?

Don’t even act like you can be bothered to drive the 15 minutes

May 6 is 99% the date I’m set on

5 Likes

Same week as my opening day I believe. That’s why I usually skip it.