No Findlay-Ing Up - Findlay OH - Attendees - Possibly You?

Any updates on Friday golf?

Damn, last time I looked I thought it was promising. I’ll be available if it improves.

Gonna try to make a group chat tonight and grab some opinions on a couple things so I can have everything set up and booked by the end of the week.

Are you in the OATW slack?

1 Like

Ok. I’m in Findlay, so if you want to come down here and play, let me know. It’s looking like afternoon might be ok if we don’t get a ton of rain early in the day, but we may have to play it by ear

I’m not. Fresh Coast Flock Forever… :smiley:

If that’s the main contact spot, shoot me a link and I’ll jump in.

1 Like

There’s a channel for the Findlay event too, but I think everyone who signed up for Friday is in the slack, so I’ll try to use that just for the ease of it

Join me on Slack – it’s a faster, simpler way to work. Sign up here, from any device: Slack

70% chance of showers in Toledo area. Where at in NW ohio you looking and what time? I can usually sneak out depending on time.

Hey would you want to join the slack so I can add you to the group chat

1 Like

I’m open on Friday, so could work around the weather. Also could drive a bit if it improves our odds. Conley suggested maybe Findlay looks better in the afternoon.

Alternatively, I’ll be done by 12:30p on Thursday, and I’ll already be down in BG. Could do something Thursday afternoon. Thursday looks great.

Anyway, I just joined the OATW slack, so maybe we should figure this out there.

1 Like

9 days!

7 Likes

I’d be lying if i said i haven’t been checking the 10 day forecast daily. Pumped for this.

3 Likes

I’m damn excited. This week in life has been so so busy. I’m looking forward to getting this going next week.

In complete fairness, pairings and afternoon format could be a complete wildcard on when it gets announced.

8 Likes

You have set the expectations as such:

BartScottDotGif

1 Like

I hope you guys like decent weather…

12 Likes

Looking good. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s currently sleeting sideways in Sandusky, so I’m gonna have to think of this weekend as a reward for putting up this this shit all the way into may

8 Likes

9 Likes

Over here anticipating groups to drop.

IMG_4204

5 Likes

Might be a grand unveiling the morning of.

7 Likes

I.E. Running full speed on the seat of my pants.

This is gonna be a fun one. LFG!