No Findlay-Ing Up - Findlay OH - Attendees - Possibly You?

First birdie of the year!

2 Likes

In one group?! Didn’t figure you for an EAL guy.

8 Likes

GTFO

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

letter-kenny-must-be-nice

3 Likes

Listen up…

We have 2 NIT spots.

You’re welcome.

16 Likes

3 Likes

Any guess what time “PM” golf would be? My schedule the 5th is looking tricky—day off but appts with the kiddo wouldn’t get me to Findlay till like 6. May just play somewhere closer to NEO then get out there for the evening hang.

probably mid to late afternoon. If you got to town at 6, you could maybe join up for a back 9? Especially if we play in fostoria, which would be a little closer to the turnpike/route 2, assuming you come west that way

Soon…

11 Likes

What unbelievable weather we’ve had in Ohio this week! Sneaking out of work at 1 today to get 18 in!

3 Likes

I just signed up for Findlay Friday Fun.

1 Like

I vote par 3 contest again for 2nd round.

3 Likes

How’s par 3 work? Just assign yardages per each hole and show up at that spot to approach? I’d be down :+1:

Two years ago I set up all 18 holes from a random yardage, basically wherever the fairway could withstand 60 tee shots, and played from there. Then we had 18 CTP, closest to the pin on every hole went into a shootout in front of everyone at the end for the pot

7 Likes

Going to miss out on this year! Son has a golf tourney in Cincy. Have fun boys.

1 Like

I vote 60 person scramble RGC style.

4 Likes

Have we considered a 60 person Derby!

Anyone in the NWOH area able to play hooky this Friday (4/21) to start warming up for Findlay? I’ve only play a full round once yet this year.

1 Like

I’m usually available, though the forecast isn’t looking great for Friday.