NLU Texas Cup (Formerly Bucc-ees Cup) Pine Dunes June 5/6 2021

I assume what is marked in the “index” tab is what is being used?

I will just go ahead and make a new tab on the google sheet for GHIN #'s

Update: This is now the last tab on the google sheet

1 Like

Just added my GHIN. Attn captains, my handicap has gone up to 4.3. I’m clearly on a heater.

1 Like

Just keep it together for Butler tonight.

3 Likes

As long as you birdie 44% of the holes we play, we’ll be fine.

1 Like

You had to edit that twice? I mean, you’ve only got seven words there.

2 Likes

I’ve added my number and Marc’s.

1 Like

Wanted to clarify if this fourth free round can be used towards the practice round on Friday afternoon? Or is this strictly for an additional round Sunday after the match play round if you want it?

Butler tomorrow? Or are you getting a Butler practice round tonight?

Butler has a biweekly two man best ball tourney every other Tuesday. @Jdonelson and I won it two weeks ago but couldn’t pull it off tonight.

I think tomorrow might call for the wolf shirt. Or perhaps tomcat.

3 Likes

Fellas - grabbed the 9:30 AM tee time at PD on Friday AM (June 4th) for the free round…would love some company!!

2 Likes

That’s a lotta golf! I’d usually be very down for a 5-round weekend, but I can’t leave Austin early enough. Go get that!

Might just join ya.

2 Likes

Be sure to wear your cargo shorts too.

Jorts, baby.

Raffle is live. Raffle items to be posted here tonight shortly. Spam your favorite Refuge threads…I think the YOTB thread will be interested in one of the items…

5 Likes

Get y’all’s numbers up…lots of raffle tickets being sold…to non-Texas Cuppers! Throw some money in…there are some pretty awesome Pine Dunes themed prizes to be had.

3 Likes

Oh my bad, I thought I’d done it already but I now realize that was for the Colonial event. I’ll add mine shortly.

Food and Bev Update with Schedule

Saturday tee times.
Fourball 7:40am - 9am.
Foursomes 2:00pm - 3:20pm.

Sunday Tee times.
Singles 9:00am - 10:20am.

Meals:
Sat breakfast- brunch $10.95 per person
Sat lunch - boxed sandwich $11.95 per person
Sat dinner - Stanley’s BBQ organized by @Jdonelson
This will be at the condos.
Sunday breakfast - brunch $10.95 per person

This will help everyone get food so that they can head to the range early (or late) for a grind session.

Friday and Sunday lunch are a la carte. We may coordinate a cookout for Friday night on the Condo grills. Anyone interested in helping out, please reply. Will be informal.

Beverages
We are free to imbibe in shared regional beverages at the condos. They will have a beverage service on the course, so do not bring your own on the course.

Other:
Speeches, rallying cries, and recitations of alleged grandeur to my knowledge are permitted. If anyone has one of those outdoor projectors, I would like to request the following movies be streamed that celebrate Texas.

Hands on a Hardbody
Bernie
Friday Night Lights Season 1
Tin Cup
2015 US Open, featuring Jordan Spieth
No Country for Old Men
The 2017 Open Championship, featuring Jordan Spieth

13 Likes