NLU Texas Cup (Formerly Bucc-ees Cup) Pine Dunes June 5/6 2021

@jbrooks saw you’re signed up. Down to room with whoever though. Don’t really want to to the 4 hour round trip every day.

2 Likes

I carried over everyone who said they could make it June 5/6 to a cleaner signup sheet. Everyone should double-check that they are on or off the list correctly though. A couple people didn’t have refuge handles in the old form.

2 Likes

I also hid the old sheet to prevent confusion

1 Like

Sounds like Houston has a Player-Captain, @RobertHunter.

4 Likes

@Tron team Houston still has a spot for you!

6 Likes

Yeah looks like we might need the numbers.

1 Like

I think we should keep @ajsHTX as the captain. From a karma perspective we have a current Houston resident and we get team wide Daddy Swag!

2 Likes

I got bumped off with the change but I’m on my phone. I’ll put myself back on when I get back to my computer.

@SaveMuny Is there an option to get a small block of tee times on Friday afternoon for anyone who gets in town early enough to play?

Good idea. I added a column to the sheet.

When I call them next I’ll ask them what is available Friday.

1 Like

I remember your name being down there. So I reserved a spot for you.

1 Like

I was entering it as the same time as you haha

1 Like

I have a non-refuge buddy that was interested in joining, is this a possiblity?

Yes. Put his info down. Could be a good alternate (if DFW is full) or a flex.

1 Like

100% agree with this. I’m much better as an ass.cap., anyway.

1 Like

Is there a stay and play rate on the double rooms? Like a price that includes green fees

They quoted me $425 a person for four rounds and two nights in the 4 person units.

Add $47 if you have three people in there.

More info here:
https://www.pinedunes.com/golf/stay-and-play

For those looking for a ‘value’ stay, style points for those who get their Glamp on.

Maybe we rent these out and the lowest contributing members of each team can go there to do some thinking…

3 Likes

See you boys on the 9th green at 9.

let’s goooooooo

@wishyouwerebeer road trip?

1 Like

Did I get kicked off team DFW? Down to rep for H-Town if y’all need numbers. I grew up near Katy.

2 Likes