NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Set your calendars people!

4 Likes

Posted this in a different thread, but would love to see this tour visor in the shop at some point.

5 Likes

Can you do a sticker pack, as many as you can for dirt cheap, if we pinky-promise to plaster them all over airport lightposts and other high population-density public places, a la @Soly? The “#growthegame” pack?

7 Likes

Yes.

10 Likes

I just watched all of Scotland Tourist sauce. Why the hell don’t you guys have those Hyperlite bags with the Logo for sale?!? That’s a no brainer purchase for me.

Neil needs to get his gd head out of his gb ass.

Crack on.

4 Likes

Can we get a NLU-Buck Club crossover just to make everyone’s head explode. Would be SICK

4 Likes

Believe this has already happened. Didn’t Tron pop out for some dirt golf on the site last year?

I mean gear to sell, but yes I do remember that as well

1 Like

Are you saying i can now buy dirt from the proposed site? Sign me up.

4 Likes

With your post history, I don’t think they would even sell you the dirt.

1 Like

I know. I’m probably just a mole from barstool sent to sow discontent amongst refugees.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is payday. Hoping for some updated goods.

3 Likes

Has there been a delay with restocking in the pro shop? I thought this was happening during Players week.

1 Like

I’m assuming things got behind. I know the @MerchCzar was in the Killhouse recently getting ready to take new merch pictures. @Tron is good at keeping us updated.

I’m not holding my breathe, but I’m really hoping for an upgraded towel.

I also hope they aren’t going towards the TBC model of high prices.

1 Like

I’m admittedly in the bag for both TBC and NLU and support both groups often. I think the high prices are a direct reflection of quality of items. The high end NLU apparel is Holderness and Bourne and is pricy anywhere. Their own line of polos cost $60(?) and are still really nice.

I’m almost positive they know their market isn’t Fortune 500 CEOs and have to price their merch accordingly to sell any of it. That being said, they are in business and have to make money.

1 Like

Any further update on the big re stock. Need it in the next few weeks to order to a friend living stateside so I don’t have to pay European custom imports.

I’d be even happy with “sorry broheim but it won’t be in for 4 weeks so I can stop checking the store daily”

They said Friday.

Pro shop is updated in the H&B section. They announced it last night

Apologies, I should have been clearer. I’m looking for a bucket hat. Even afyer cpg took it to school on the wild world of golf I still want one. Wouldn’t mind the long sleeve performance top also.