NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Refugees,

First appreciate all the feedback in this thread, and I know TC does as well. Just wanted to give you guys a firm update on merch release. We had a shipping issue with some of our new gear (shipped to an old warehouse by accident this week) hence the on the release delay.

Right now, Holderness & Bourne collection is live on the site (store.nolayingup.com/h&b), but because I know it’s annoying when you buy a shirt and then a three days later we release a bunch of other stuff that you’d prefer to buy together, Tron and I decided to postpone our big NLU newsletter release until Monday. To compliment high end H&B stuff (which I truly believe is worth the money), we will have the following live in pro shop Monday morning. We are planning some member discounts and promotion for that newsletter, you can sign up here if you haven’t already - https://store.nolayingup.com/pages/nlu-newsletter:

• New line of NLU crewnecks in several different colors
  • Restock on performance polos (these fit a little bigger than H&B, so club down)
  • New round of No Laying Up t-shirts - classic designs and some new, brighter options
  • New NLU and wayward drive long sleeve performance workout shirts (mock-up’s below)
  • Imperial performance hats, tour visors, and buckets hats
  • Restock on Grey NLU fitted hat (with block NLU embroidered logo)
  • Ne Navy mesh trucker hat with red and white NLU embroidered logo
  • New No Laying Up water bottles. The kind I used when boxing that you can squirt from like 3 feet away from your mouth. Be an athlete out there…

Flags, new towels, new tees, down vest, long sleeve polos, technical quarter zips, chest pocket polos, and additional hat styles are all in production, look for those to come in throughout April.

We implemented a new return/exchange platform that I’m really excited about and will be offering free returns and exchanges within 31 days of purchase knowing that some of our sizing isn’t consistent. Unfortunately, the software only works for domestic orders (sorry to our hitters North of the border and across the pond).

@Tron and I are tagging teaming this merch thing, so please keep sending along feedback. It’s helpful but sometimes this stuff just moves slower than expected because we don’t want to fuck up the details and end up with 400 rain jackets that are awesome but are sized way too small…

And, yes, new product photography is on the roadmap as well…

• Neil
39 Likes

Appreciate the well thought out approach and the commitment to bringing us sick merch. Looking forward to a full restock.

Just as an FYI, the newsletter link above is broken. Not sure where else to find that, but I’d like to sign up if you (or anyone else) is able to post a working link.

Thanks Neil!

https://store.nolayingup.com/pages/nlu-newsletter

3 Likes

Sorry about the link, also here is the referenced mock-up’s of the performance TourSauce long sleeves (we’ll have some with classic, small block lettering as well.

Pretty much all I wear in the summer and the winter…

10 Likes

The club up, club down thing just didn’t work for me. Have a classic NLU tee that looks like a woman’s night shirt on me. How about just taking out a tape measure and giving us the pit to pit laid flat measurement and the collar to hem. Couple of quick measurements for each shirt and then way less returns or complaints.

Don’t really need more than A and B in the above stolen from the google image search detail. However I know your A and B in size XL moves by inches depending on the shirt.

Any chance it would be possible to get a Big @Randy seal of approval for apparel items (particularly anything long-sleeved) that is tall guy friendly?

1 Like

Sick height brag

4 Likes

there’s always that iconic white pullover that’s worn in nearly every video

8 Likes

Need 3xl and 4xl options…

5 Likes

@MerchCzar has done a pretty good job in the past of posting the brand/cut of the shirts. I’ve used that to go direct to the suppliers website to figure out sizing.

1 Like

I find golf shirt sizing generally so oversized and unpredictable that I can’t bring myself to buying them online. The free returns sounds great but not much help for an antipodean, so any additional sizing info will get me closer to buying more. I love websites that have ‘on a model’ photos with their height/weight info but that’s a fair bit of work.

They should put tron and randy side-by-side for people trying to decide between sizes. :smirk:

3 Likes

To be fair they say what soly and tron wear normally and what they wear in the standard NLU polo’s. Like anything bought without trying it on, you’re taking a chance.

1 Like

Pay some neighborhood kid $100 to measure all sizes.

I’m ready to see the new photos from the czar.

When did you buy the tee? We use to have several different types of t shirts, but Almost all of the t-shirts we use are going forward are Next Level #6210 - Premium Fitted CVC Crew, for which sizing is available via a link from product page or via google search.

Also, if you’d like another one feel free to reach out. We’re happy to refund or get you a discount code for a new one…

2 Likes

Not on this round, but we literally have a Big Randy size we are producing for a merch release in May. So we hear you loud and clear on this!

2 Likes

We will have some larger sizes later this year, but not until at least may/june.

1 Like

There is detailed sizing info on the Holderness & Bourne product pages. We are working on something similar for the performance polo pages. For our lower cost performance polos (which I love), they fit bigger. I am 6 foot 190 lb. and I wear a large in H&B and a medium in the performance shirts. The t-shirt pages have a link to the product page of the actual shirt manufacturer that has a lot of info about sizing.

We are working on ‘model’ picture (or better pictures), but believe it or not, that shit is expensive, time consuming, and I’d rather be playing golf than trying to act like a real apparel company!

Hopefully that’s somewhat helpful…

7 Likes

Along with the links to the manufacturers pages, there’s also sizing charts on all premium t-shirt pages with A/B measurements listed above https://no-laying-up.myshopify.com/admin/products/1485259505739, they just don’t have the picture…

It’s a Bella-Canvas, but I wasn’t out for a refund just thought it would be useful. The site is much improved!

However if @MerchCzar was to slip me a code, I’m good for another order.

Cheers