NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Can we get Flags in stock before Major Season, I mean The Players, begins?? @MerchCzar

I’m the same way. I love my cart bag with individual dividers for the same reasons you stated. However, I got a stand bag last year and didn’t go with the individual dividers simply because of weight. I have to say, I enjoy the lightness and walking again, but it drives me crazy not having my clubs all in their own spots. I wish someone would make a stand bag with individual dividers but in their lightweight models. It’s like they assume people who want individual dividers on a stand bag will never actually carry it.

1 Like

most companies actually do make the 14 Way Bag with a stand for those who want all of the dividers. it does add some weight to the bags because of the extra dividers.

There are some companies who do this, actually most companies do.

You can find them, but on my last buying cycle I only found two. Out of all the stand bags on sale that year. I bought a Callaway Chevron one. But they never do them in proper lightweight models. It’s a ‘full size’ stand bag. So I feel your pain.

But my OCD does work. Ten days ago I teed off in the 5th and was halfway to my ball when I looked in my bag and knew instantly something was wrong. It took 0.3 secs to realise my gap wedge was not there. Ran back to the 4th green to pick it up. I’ve lost so many club’s from that same mistake.

Like @The_Cad_Says said, while pretty much everyone does offer a 14 way top, they only offer it on their heaviest stand bag. I’d like to have a 14 way top on the lightweight versions. I get the extra dividers will add weight, but but if they started with their lightest option instead of their heaviest option, it would at least be better.

1 Like

@MerchCzar Has their been any thought to making the NLU towels with the “waffle-type” material? I switched to that style a few years ago and can’t see how I could go back to a regular towel. It’s so nice to have half my towel wet enough to clean off my clubs but not dripping. Maybe it could even be a premium option? I know I would certainly pay extra to have it.

2 Likes

The weight difference is like 2 pounds. It’s not substantial enough to make a difference.

Edit- Callaway makes a 14 way stand bag that’s 3lbs.

Those lightest options typically have a much smaller top. You can’t do 14 way and get clubs out easily unless the diameter is large enough.

14 ways are just a step below iron covers for me.

3 Likes

Yes. And a white on black option as well.

I use a clip on my towel because… I can’t keep up with my shit and I frequently get confused ae to how to get to the next tee. Scuff, You have described me well!

1 Like

An NLU down vest??? #BigThingsComin

7 Likes

I am patiently awaiting the restock and new merch drop.

1 Like

I need this?

Edit: yes I do

1 Like

I second this…I don’t even care as much about the colors.

“Waffle” type towels would sell out quick! Hoping this gets some more traction.

6 Likes

I’m not sure the actual terminology but a windproof vest (e.g., one with a firm shell as opposed to a soft material like the vests in the Pro Shop today) would be ideal.

1 Like

NLU bucket hat restock happening anytime soon?

3 Likes

Dear @MerchCzar

Please can you see it your heart to gift a new jersey to @Randy. I think the’s worn the white performance pullover in every video you’ve ever made.

7 Likes

I’m assuming the CFO (@Randy) keeps his wardrobe lean to help fund the c-suite activities

2 Likes