NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Fake news! I’ve lost 2 so far. The most recent one fell off my clubs its first round on the bag.

1. I would have noticed it had I been walking.
  2. Other people don’t seem to be having this problem.

But still, my third one is going to be attached. Might even clip at the top AND bottom, fly that sucker like a flag.

5 Likes

I understand all of the stigmas behind a hacker EXCEPT the towel clip. It just seems more practical and convenient to me, and I don’t think my mindset will ever change on that front.

4 Likes

If the shirts were a looser fit and generous sizing, I’d be all over shipping a few over to the UK.

Sadly my ‘athletic’ build doesn’t accommodate the modern size guides :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been waiting on the restock as well, no rush though! I had one but the threading came undone, just looking to get a fresh one @MerchCzar

Me too- I got a v-neck shirt and it’s great. Will need one in another colour!

Contrary to this, I got a PCM T shirt and it’s maaaassive - and I’m much more Rahm than Cam Champ.

1 Like

Scrolling through their polos feels like sorting through a rack at Salvation Army.

The big con of the towel hanging (i.e., clipped) to the bag’s towel loop is that it always gets caught in the legs of the bag. I loop a towel around my least-used wood club and it works great.

1 Like

the 3 wood is there to hang towels and for show, no more

2 Likes

*Alignment Sticks
My Titleist towel is my dedicated wet towel and has a polyester loop on it that goes around the TourSticks. The NLU towel hangs in the same spot but is only used to dry the clubs/ball after the Titleist towel takes all the #Sauce off.

You’re a process guy aren’t you?

1 Like

any worn on when the #toursauce shirts in large are going to be back in stock?

Anyone know how long shipping typically takes. I noticed there was only one option. I am hoping the NLU sweatshirts get back in stock before my trip in mid feb, and that I can get it shipped in time.

In my experience orders have Been processed within 48 hours and out for delivery within 3 days.

This. I have the honeycomb style Titleist towel as the one always wet. Then another for the sole purpose of drying already clean things.

Irrational anger ensues when cart partners don’t recognize that the latter towel appears to have never been touched and proceed to clean a muddy ball with it. My dad being the absolute worst culprit as he’s the guy that hasn’t used even a putter headcover in 20 years.

3 Likes

I totally get that. I have terrible OCD with my golf bag. I keep my clubs in individual places in my bag and only buy bags with 15 hole dividers. I absolutely hate it when I get a caddie and by the time I’m done they’ve put all my club’s in the wrong space. I have to rearrange the whole bag before I put it in the car, steam coming out of my ears!

In my defence this started after losing yet another club by leaving it next to a green. Now, because they are all in the same place every time, I can see instantly if something is wrong.

1 Like

I do the same wet/dry with one towel, and someone always seems to use the dry end reserved for face and hands vs. the wet, muddy end for balls and clubs. I have tried to hide the dry end so that it is very difficult to reach, but I still get surprised.

Would love a NLU book of yardage

Praised be to Randy

12 Likes

Start with Jax Beach, get the artist that did the wall art to spice it up, add notes on infamous bad lies, famous shots by the boys, and a few mystic words from The Big Friendly Randall himself.

5 Likes

Would be seriously keen on that white and green bucket. Scottish complexion and a couple of sunny destinations on the horizon. Shade essential.

1 Like