NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

1of2? mine IS slightly different however.

7 Likes

Well hell. Guess Iā€™ll keep itā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s also what mine looks like!

1 Like

This just showed up. Probably my new favorite hat.

2 Likes

That logo and color scheme is absolutely filthy ā€“ my favorite in the entire shop. But my small crowned head wonā€™t allow me to get this hat. The structured panel stuff (think Travis Matthew hats) makes me look like a Conehead. Tough scene.

This logo and color scheme on an Imperial performance hat would be an auto-buy.

Iā€™m hoping posting this here the @MerchCzar maybe gets a new hat in the game. Got one of these a few years back from Sweetens Cove and itā€™s my favorite hat

6 Likes

+1. Have this hat/model too and it is the best for hot weather. It is a very low profile too, which would suit many people here.

4 Likes

Third on the Richardson hat. I have that sweetens cove hat as well and actively seek it out. Its an instant buy when I see one

1 Like

I LOVE the look of this hat. I have a random 5 panel from a brewery and its my go-to summer hat. This looks like it has a similar profile and better material.

I wish it was easier to online shop by style of hat, regradless of the branding attached to it.

2 Likes

Anyone know if these are imperial? Almost ready to buy this but never know how it will fit

Those are Yupong low profile cotton classic dad hats.

1 Like

I placed an order Monday morning. It was fulfilled that day. Now scheduled for delivery today. Fulfilled in Provo and delivered Orlando in 48 hours. Thatā€™s some quality logistics and service right there!

2 Likes

That snow camo hat is back in stock just FYIā€¦

3 Likes

Are there normal flex fit hats in the store that are fitted? Adjustable hats are not for me.

No and itā€™s the only reason I (a noted connoisseur of hats) have almost no NLU hats.

4 Likes

I get the adjustables and have to use electric tape on the adjustable part with only the last one snapped. Itā€™s not the best, but it works.

2 Likes

Can confirm this hat is absolute :fire:. Shoutout to all of the fellow NLU Refugees who didnā€™t grow up near a 7-11 & only knew the way of the Icee.

22 Likes

After listening to the June Nest pod, looks like I might need to take out a loan for the fall and holiday dropsā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be waiting for the Slush Puppy hat personally

10 Likes