NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Ordered before the 20% code came out @ChickPhilA but can you make sure that extra $3 I spent goes directly to Strapped? Ok thx.

9 Likes

20 percent code?

It’s in the newsletter. You add a code and the usual 15% nest member discount jumps to 20 on all orders before 7/1

3 Likes

Thanks. For the format of the newsletter doesn’t do much for me and I just usually glance it over. Totally missed it.

@MerchCzar any chance the tie-dye alignment stick covers will come back in stock?

1 Like

All time kanye line, only the real ones know that one

The patch is small the hat is regular!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wait nevermind that one is the small fit. The others are mesh.

(So many hats!!!)

1 Like

Ah gotcha, ok I am not going crazy then. Thanks for clarifying! I would def be interested if that patch made it’s way to other regular hats without the mesh, the designs are :fire:

I will third this. This hat is awesome and would snap it up instantly if in a regular fit.

@ChickPhilA can you tell me what line this is from? It is neither tie dye, nor a skeleton…

3 Likes

Yeah, deep cuts only for me hahah.

1 Like

NEED this on every product offered! Trying to get my Cameron Young on!

7 Likes

Ordered 6/24 and already at the local USPS distro center! The small shop delivery times are unbeatable

2 Likes

Are there any plans for a restock on Kids items? My son already has all of the Ts, both of the polos, and at least one of each style of the sold out hats.

Beyond a restock, might there be new kids items added any time soon?

cc: @ChickPhilA (thanks in advance!)

Yeah. Was looking for some 2 T stuff myself.

From a Winston probably messed something up with that embroidery line. Looks like they colorblocked it differently on that one.

Three new kids hats are now in the shop!

2 Likes

So you’re telling me it’s a 1/1!?! Let’s start the bidding boys…

4 Likes