NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

It’s in the works :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Who here has the straw NLU hat? Worth it? Looking at it for some yard work.

Love mine but does fit a bit tight. If you have a big head you’re probably better off with a bucket hat.

1 Like

Not sure if I misread or misheard somewhere, but are we about to have a new merch update/drop soon? Debating a new order soon but will wait if we’re about to get a summer update

9 Likes

I might need to buy this hat.

25 Likes

Reading my mind! Thank you. I need to turn on notifications for the Czar lol

1 Like

Some Late Father’s Day gifts gonna be negotiated for sure!… loving the colours

Given the recent Yeti sponsorship…any chance we see NLU-branded Yeti stuff in the future, @ChickPhilA ?

12 Likes

(psssst. The new summer collection drops in the newsletter tomorrow, but some of the things are active now - here’s the link)

A bunch of new hats and another t shirt will be up as soon as they are received by the WH and we get the photography late tonight, tomorrow AM so check back often, but wanted you guis to have first peek.

24 Likes

Definitely see a t-shirt I want but I think I’m going to hold out for a hat I saw teased as well.

1 Like

I grew a mullet during Summer 2020. Looks like it will be making a return for Summer 2022.

Top Gun: Maverick isn’t the only thing reviving the '80s 'round these parts.

9 Likes

You are better than I. I went ahead and got a few t-shirts and I fully anticipate buying a hat tomorrow

1 Like

How’s the inventory levels on the tees? Can I wait until tomorrow or am I going to want to get on these now?

1 Like

@ChickPhilA just bumping this back up. I need a St. Rappeo coffee mug!!

2 Likes

Flag logo tees are the preferred summer shirt for any outing. I have the old light blue one, love it.

Did I mis-read something somewhere, or were there putter covers somewhere in the shop?

Not yet. Some more wood covers coming soon (the tie dyes were back last week)

Any updates on a Roost Logo/NLU towel collaboration?

17 Likes