NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Used mine this weekend as well!!!

I think about it every day.

1 Like

Attention NLU Shoppers.

There is a small replenishment of some H&B that will hit the shop tomorrow/Friday. As usual sign up for back-in-stock alerts to get notified as soon as itā€™s available!

They are both the H&B Nagle polo shirts - in Liberty/White (sizes S and M) and in Riviera/White (in S, M, L and never carried before in this style 2XL!!).

9 Likes

Riviera :eyes:

1 Like

I have riviera/white and itā€™s the best polo I own. Donā€™t miss out!

Howā€™s the fit on their cotton polos compared to the performance?

I would say a tiny bit smaller but not a lot

2 Likes

groovy

@ChickPhilA are there any plans for replenishment of the bucket hat sizes? Iā€™m in the market for a new bucket but it looks like there arenā€™t many sizes left. Thanks!

1 Like

We have some bucket hat replenishment that is scheduled to ship from imperial next week! Geyser buckets, Bandon buckets and Performance buckets.

6 Likes

PSA: if you have a small dome, like yours truly, the Imperial ā€œladiesā€ hats are actually their small fit version. Iā€™m a 7 in fitted hats, and the Imperial small fit is by far my favorite hat to wear. Just grabbed the white hat with the blue logo and itā€™s great.

6 Likes

We have more small fits on the way too! (where Iā€™m probably going to call them just ā€œsmall fitā€ and have them show up in both hat sections!)

6 Likes

PSSST -tie dye headcovers back in stock at the shop!!

16 Likes

Any word on putter covers?

3 Likes

Black Club Towel w/ Tie Dye Skeleton Logo ā€“ No Laying Up Friendly reminder that this sick ass towel is back in stock.

3 Likes

I thank you, my wife does not.

1 Like

Insta-buy. Been waiting on this restock for my persimmon driver. Absolutely ideal fit.

[edit PSA - the fairway wood size is perfect for persimmon drivers. Hybrid is a tight but workable fit on persimmon 4W.]

2 Likes

15 Likes

@MerchCzar dropping the headcover/towel nod on his WITB video, really looking forward to the fwy wood restockā€¦.

Also need the mixtape putter in blade

Need the hat @MerchCzar was wearing. Not sure if itā€™s been discussed before or if itā€™s an old one but itā€™s sweet.

1 Like