NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

I see this and I hear,”WE are not amused.”

Great job on these strapped posters. :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Strapped posters are LIVE!!!

And so are some new sweatshirts. These feature our minimalist No Laying Up distressed word mark and are on a heavier weight pigment garment dyed crewneck. The garment dye/wash gives these a perfect vintage feel right out of the gate. Since they are a bit heavier, we suggest you size up 1 from your normal size if you like things to be more casual/relaxed. I recommend washing separately the first time (always in cold water).

I have one of these from another entity and I practically lived it over the winter.

24 Likes

Crew Necks are amazing!

1 Like

Been going back and forth on buying a long sleeve tee for the longest time, saw the LA and NE Strapped posters and bundled everything together for free shipping. Can’t wait to hang them in my WFH setup. Great job on all of the artwork.

3 Likes

Any plans for a men’s Strapped Baltimore t-shirt that is similar to the women’s? (larger logo)

Not on the docket at this moment.

Which Strapped poster should I buy? Favorite season or favorite design? :thinking:

1 Like

6 Likes

You haven’t learned from this place to just buy it all and ask the questions later?

3 Likes

Seems like the thumbnail for all 9 posters should be its own poster.

8 Likes

I’ve specifically learned from this place that when I do buy it all, I get questioned at home. Which is harder to escape than the refuge.

5 Likes

Louisiana has been ordered.

2 Likes

Hmm…That’s not fun. I was looking forward to a new shirt to wear to Camden Yards this year…

The Strapped posters are so damn cool. Will most likely get the whole set to fancy up my new basement.

(Major bonus points for the Peoria themed Busch Light can on the desk)

12 Likes

It’s about that time.

Going to fire up a garage giveaway in here this week. Have some H&B, T-Shirts, couple cool hats and a lot more to give away. Scheduling to follow.

81 Likes

So excited to think I’ve won something until I refresh past the load error and realized I was the 8th response.

12 Likes

Depending on the day. The office IT people might have some questions for me based on my internet load during this now that I’m back part time.

1 Like

Getting all my gifs and research ready while not doing a damn thing at work

14 Likes

@sundaybag

Any idea on when kid stuff will be back in stock? sorry if this is out of place, was not sure where to ask

2 Likes