NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Not quite sure on youth stuff. Just sent you an email on some specifics.

Would love to get my boy some gear for his bday mid June… maybe we get lucky and restock by then?

A kids visor for the girls with tons of hair would be much appreciated.

4 Likes

I was really worried I ordered a bunch of other stuff when this box showed up with my 9 Strapped posters showed up
(cat for scale)

20 Likes

Since you have all 9, I think you’re required to follow up with how you display all of them.

17 Likes

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen a warehouse do.

If anyone else got their set of 9 posters (or even just 1 poster) in a tube IN a box, please email me with the order #.

Casey@nolayingup.com

SMDH

47 Likes

This is the kind of drama I’m here for.

9 Likes

Don’t the know we’re in a corrugated shortage?!?!

10 Likes

4 Likes

@ChickPhilA

Is the hat that @MerchCzar was wearing in the Tron Film Room episode going to be released?

I want something else ridiculous, I had a package from the NLU warehouse intended for Spokane go to NJ first. That’s the post office’s fault but still a head scratcher.

1 Like

Long computer science story short, it all comes down to cost of logistics via the Traveling Salesman problem. Extremely crude example but if it costs 1k to go direct, most shipping companies are going to take the cheaper route of 300+400 if it also helps other customers along the way.

26 Likes

@papateeps dropping knowledge bombs this morning.

1 Like

Believe this is the hat in question for picture purposes

11 Likes

That’s it. I need it @ChickPhilA

2 Likes

It is in the works with the vendor.

17 Likes

@ChickPhilA good news, poster didn’t come in a massive box!

Bad news, wrong one was sent!

16 Likes

Oh no. @ChickPhilA might fly to the warehouse and strangle someone :joy:

18 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me. She was fired up on Monday night zoom.

7 Likes

All I can do is SMDH and continue to try and find ways to foolproof this stuff. It does make me nuts!!

That being said - if anyone else got a poster that they didn’t order - email me with your order # and we’ll get it taken care of.

casey@nolayingup.com

9 Likes