NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

They said during the Booth Trap Draw from last week that FJ collab stuff was hitting “next week” so should be any day now?

2 Likes

It hit for anyone with Nest+ (sorry if that’s not you damn) and can report back the collab is top notch and all the pieces are worth grabbing

11 Likes

Hello Nest and Refuge friends!

FJ stuff dropping tomorrow at 10 am eastern - exclusive for Nest Members for first 24 hours!!! 2 polos for the guys. 2 polos for the ladies!! 1 lightweight hoodie!!!

We actually have kind of matching polos so if any of y’all are playing any mixed tournaments and wanna match with your partner of the opposite gender, we have the tools to make that happen now!!

Also dropping tomorrow for Nest first are all the Fore Ewe knit headcovers!! FOUR colorways!! Driver, Fairway, and Hybrid options!!! SICK!!

Will be back later to drop some photos in :). Headed in to see Paramore/Bloc Party @ MSG right now :slight_smile:

74 Likes

Havent seem them in a while, but Paramore live is so damn good

1 Like

My bank account seeing it’s not a H&B release

14 Likes

Saw them at Boston Calling this past weekend, they blew the damn doors down from start to finish. Totally want to see them do a full headline set soon

3 Likes

Okay. Back in the car. Paramore was freaking phenomenal. Lil Uzi Vert came out to sing the bridge of MizBiz with Hayley (they literally met in person for the first time on the damn stage lol).

Anyway. FOTJOY STUFF!!

lightweight hoodie anyone?

The aforementioned “matching” his and hers navy stripe polos with waywards.

Fun
beach print for the guys.

And my favorite long sleeve spf shirt for the ladies. It has some lighter meshy type panels on the side body/under arm that keeps you cool even with the long sleeves. It was close to 90° when we filmed my film room and I wore this all day and was super comfortable.

And we have Fore Ewe knit headcovers!! 4 different colorways with options for drivers, fairway woods, and hybrids!

All these will be here tomorrow starting at 10 am here.

And last two days to pre-order Roost polos!!! Get on em!! They will ship end June/early July.

52 Likes

Any FJ athletic cuts now or in the future? This is a great addition to the pro shop. The script logo is pretty.

Edit: I used this amazing zoom option on my iPad. I see both polos are Athletic Fit. A true take my money situation. Save me a small!

1 Like

FJ polos are incendiary. Loving those pieces.

I assume typical FJ sizing?

36 Likes

athletic fit stuff. I would doubt it!

Is the hoodie gone already or just broken?

i think broken. I am logged in, but getting an error saying it is for Nest members only.

2 Likes

Same, phew got scared for a second

Tough scene

Same message

1 Like

@ChickPhilA hellllllppppppppp

You can see the polos in the ServPro Film Rooms - everyone wore their normal size. They are Athletic Fit, so they are the slimmer fit of FJ.

2 Likes

It’s weird - I have access to all the other Nest drops, but not the hoodie

Yah I just noticed that too

1 Like