NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

@ChickPhilA any chance of a boonie hat (call it in honor of Sarge) before summer for those of us at elevation and no cloud cover? I know there’s the buckets, but I’m a little wide bodied for those.

Can we get a review on the ON shoes as well?

Love them. I have wide feet so some (most?) ONs don’t fit me well. These are superb. I want to get another Pair already

1 Like

I feel like im missing something. Are the shoes pictured ON brand? Or is ON an abbreviation that Im not understanding? FWIW an NLU branded ON Running shoe would be an instant purchase for me.

On Cloud shoes.

https://www.on-running.com/en-us/products/cloudnova-26/mens

Oh man, those are everywhere I look these days. I thought it was QC though :laughing:

Thought I would enjoy my ONs but developed severe planter fasciitis like pains. Went back to regular New Balance and no more pains.

Love the look / hated the pain.

Oh man, I don’t wear any casual shoe other than ON. Currently rockin my OG Waterproof Cloudrocks in the Smokey Mountains! Anyway, did I read there was/is going to be an NLU branded ON shoe?? Or am I misinterpretting?

Edit: @Micky asked about a review of the ON shoes after @LukeBoatright said he owned half the items in the proshop. This led me to believe that the proshop was selling NLU branded ONs and I got very excited. I think I misinterpretted, my bad.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah.

1 Like

Lol. Won’t be the last time. Carry on!

Bring on the mf pancakes

35 Likes
8 Likes

The things we love destroy us every time

5 Likes

That’s what they get for going to IHOP over Waffle House!

7 Likes

Ultron said it best. " People create… smaller people? Uhh… children! Lost the word there. Children, designed to supplant them."

1 Like

Honestly, it’s shocking that they were looking suspicious in that ihop.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to have @Hwhite on the bag when I win the NIT this year!

6 Likes

Howdy everyone.

We are gearing up for a big early Spring release in the shop next week. As usual - NEST members will get first crack at things - meaning Tuesday the 28th these will be live for Nesticles (when the Nest newsletter drops). Gen Pop gets them starting on the 30th (when the normal newsletter drops).

We have something for everyone!! Here’s a bit of a sneak peek (please note, these are my renderings from Illustrator).

“First Major” themed merch - some snippets

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 6.15.34 PM

Some new retro wordmark T’s

We’ve got a new color in Bamboo Golf Tees - Yellow with red, green, and white

We’ll have restock in Imperial performance hats and Wrightson Rope Hats in First Major colorings:
No_Laying_Up_-_CRSTPERFMSTRS_white_hat_side
MG_3234

And some new dad hats and mesh back hats that go with the theme of the month.

Also - new Levelwear Calibre Q-Zips and Thrive lightweight hoodies are getting in the spirit of the early April golf tournament too

AND IF THAT’S NOT ENOUGH - another drop of H&B goodies!!! New polos, some Sullivan replen, a new q-zip, navy Abbott replen.

It’s gonna be a merchapalooza!!

70 Likes

Hot diggity damn it’s a merchapalooza!!!

4 Likes

Are the qzips in 3xl again?

1 Like