NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Has anyone ever called you humble?

If so, they lied.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been called many things. Never that.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Iā€™m gonna need to go ahead and get a @LukeBoatright fit check for every clothing item in the pro shop now. Will really help with my purchasing decisions.

6 Likes

I own half of it. Lol.

5 Likes

Refuge Top Model? seems like the logical next step in Refuge remakes of storied franchises

7 Likes

Like most made for TV specials its not about the talent its about getting into their head. @Hwhite has many weak spots I will expose.

1 Like

Real housewives of the refuge. The drama really starts when their spouse doesnā€™t get the cover shot of the new merch.

2 Likes

The inevitable @Hwhite and @GooseTrego final showdown would be some epic stuff.

19 Likes

he canā€™t turn left

3 Likes

Rhoback is superior in literally every possible way. The Jackson hoodie is one of the strangest fitting garments I have ever tried on. It honestly feels like someone just transposed some numbers when setting the measurement specs for that thing. H&B is otherwise great.

2 Likes

35 Likes

Heā€™s not an ambiturner, ok?

I love my Jackson hoodie. In the past Iā€™ve always worn medium H&B golf shirts and pullovers (those fit fairly slim on me but nothing crazy), but when I tried on the hoodie the Large was a perfect fit. Maybe Iā€™m just weird.

5ā€™11" 180 for reference

2 Likes

This post really speaks to me. The pictures have been greatā€¦but the HB hoodie just seems differentā€¦.thanks to everyone for the info. Fashion ever stops :triumph:

Be nice. Us big guys have to deal with tailoring most items. Companies assume all big guys are morbidly obese and 6ā€™6ā€ and sometimes we can just have huge shoulders and little legs.

Is there a regular interval to merch drops in the shop or just monitor here for announcements? Iā€™d love to get a HB or Rhoback polo but all of the good ones are sold out, and too cheap to pay shipping on just a headcover

Following here is the best bet on timing outside of the newsletter and definite fall and spring drops. They also typically do a masters drop. I canā€™t remember for sure, but think a summer drop is standard, but timing on seasonal can vary. Itā€™s always in the newsletter and nest members get early access through a link dropped here

1 Like

That Easter egg was for you and @EZmiss

2 Likes

Canā€™t hide money

1 Like