NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Looks like you’re setting up to film a ransom video with the Nest flag in the background.

112 Likes

“Roll the ball back for everyone or I start taking Ginella’s fingers one by one.”

“You have 1 day”

56 Likes

Always give them an ultimatum

9 Likes

You’re going to need to pick a target people actually want to save.

12 Likes

Look - did I pick Ginella intentionally knowing that the ball will never be rolled back for everyone?

Who could say…

8 Likes

“We will no longer allow the OG Nesticlez to dictate our beliefs! We stand for a cause that would allow all TSR’ers to post their classified ads without pictures of feet! No mercy will be spared to the infidels who continue to gross us out”

9 Likes

Can anyone give a size/fit feel for the Jackson hoodie? Same fit/size in other HB items? Is Jackson hoodie comparable to Rhoback? Wondering if fit is “euro cut” feel?

Thanks from a thicc boi

I’m a XXL.

6ft.

Arms are a tad long on me.

The hoodie is shorter than a betts but not too short for me.

It’s not tight but also not form fitting.

This didn’t help but there you go.

I happened to be wearing it when I took some modeling pics for @Hwhite on some new pants I wore yesterday.

40 Likes

@Hwhite now is your chance to strike back!

2 Likes

Do we not get the details on the new pants too?

3 Likes

Myles Apparel Tour Pants. Very happy with them, ordered 3 more pair after getting these back from my tailor. Only complaint is the pockets are hilariously too deep. They are “moisture resistant” which was a big selling point to me.

3 Likes

They look good. I’m a little thiccer than you but I love a golf pant that the leg opening isn’t almost as wide as my feet are long.

1 Like

same bro, same.

The best part will be hearing his wife tell me how dumb he looked and how she made fun of him for a week after this

4 Likes

anything he says will be known to be just coming from his deep seeded angst that I may just be better looking than him.

5 Likes

manifesting beauty

4 Likes

speaking it.

1 Like

I won’t rob you of your truth

Any word on how they compare to the ABC Slim? Been trying to find comparable ones that aren’t sold out everywhere.

I have never purchased Lulu. I was on a CRZ Yoga kick (shout out @JCO) but they were sold out and not restocking for months. I had a 20% off and bit the bullet on these.

I don’t think they are slim by any means but definitely nice and tailored. @pe2 can speak from a smaller waist point on how fitting his are.

1 Like