NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Ours is directly in the back with no clear isle to get there. They know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Yes. And they give you a 5 dollar gift card for your trouble. The downside is you have to physically go to Kohl’s which is enough to bum any functional human all the way out. The upside is, according to @PTM, it’s a hotbed for the mature crowd, if that’s your scene.

3 Likes

When this H&B pullover drops in the fall, it is an immediate buy from me

38 Likes

Come here to post the same thing!

1 Like

xLTLYJ

12 Likes

Slap an NLU logo on it and it will be in the ProShop for ~30secs until sold out…

4 Likes

Yo was it a size L? Need @sundaybag to just redirect that shit my way

1 Like

Yeah should be

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Sounds good :call_me_hand:t2:

Any chance of these getting restocked soon? Or anything with the tie dye skeleton logo?
@sundaybag

7 Likes

Yes for sure!

5 Likes

Does the Nest Discount not apply to Sale items anymore?

I was able to get the discount just now. I only tried on a couple items, but they both worked.

By the way, if anyone is remotely wondering if the Rhoback hoodie is worth it, @oski up here talked me into it. I don’t have the NLU one because I had some credit at Rhoback (check the Deals thread, you’ll get why) but I now own two of the hoodies and my wife owns another. The softest most comfy hoodies ever. I live in them.

15 Likes

Me: “Rhob-”

Greebs:

(They are great hoodies. Got one each for my dad and my brother-in-law, and they love them.)

13 Likes

nevermind, I see that Shop populated my work email and not personal. Im an idiot.

2 Likes

The new camo hooded vests are FIRE! Fingers crossed that gets put in a hoodie this year!

1 Like

So this is absurd:

NLU Pro Shop Order Placed: 12:43PM
NLU Order Shipped Notification (through Shop): 1:24PM

41 minutes…that’s wild.

16 Likes