So what’s next for you?

1 Like

Give-Aways…for us “needy” folk

Really he probably should just quit his job

1 Like

Giveaway exists.

Nesticles to their jobs:

6 Likes

I’m going creative. Will be working with the Pie man a lot more and hopefully bringing some juice to our social media.

76 Likes

Awesome for you Ben, congratulations

2 Likes

insert obligatory shoutout to the small shop’s unparalleled service and shipping speed

“Tate” and “Odin” did not disappoint! The long sleeve is for sure going to be a staple in the wardrobe moving forward.

If levelwear ever offers that shirt in green, I think a small alteration to the floral logo with another type of flower cough cough Azaleas cough cough would be a must have for April!

3 Likes

When USPS gives you the “uhhh, it’s here somewhere and it is definitely going to get to you eventually” :expressionless:

4 Likes

I’m jealous I’m stuck on label created…

I’ve had 4 packages all go into black holes recently to then get delivered 1 or 2 days later than originally projected.

We are in prime shipping black hole season. Which blows cause I’m waiting on golf clubs, coffee, pullovers, and an NLU order. Fingers crossed everything is delivered.

@Soly catching strays

20 Likes

Non Twitter edition

6 Likes

Send me a note Ben@nolayingup.com

RIP Merch Knight

2 Likes

Yay @ChickPhilA! The shop just leveled up — who knew that was even possible?!

Can’t wait for the 2022 drops!

1 Like

Pls take that one too

27 Likes

Whoa - this is next level move from NLU leadership. Can’t wait to hear the back story on the Nest pod.

3 Likes

@sundaybag in January, after screwing up his planned TikTok dance for the 19th time in a row

65 Likes

I see the boys are getting the youth involved for the social media now :sweat_smile:

6 Likes