NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

CONGRATS!!!

1 Like

7 Likes

Hell yes.

I sense that the Pro Shop Princess will be bringing some extra fire for the ladies which will be a very nice addition.

Love it @ChickPhilA

8 Likes

The real tough question is are you an employee or contractor :joy:

Damn us accountants will get a kick out of anything.

13 Likes

Everyone starts as an unpaid intern - you can’t put a dollar amount on experience.

14 Likes

We can quantify it; it’s $-90.

7 Likes

You can. And it’s $0

2 Likes

Congrats! As a Midwest guy, I’m all for “The General Store”. “General”, for short. And if I weren’t lying in bed, I’d p-shop the hell out of this…Wayward Flag in place of the rooster & NLU color scheme

20 Likes

I believe they call these “exposure bucks.”

3 Likes

No one’s asked the most important question - are cookies going to show up in the pro shop?

11 Likes

Wait, I can drop some of the cookies I haven’t eaten on the silk road? :thinking: :smirk:

4 Likes

Hey team –

Sharing this here under the presumption those that follow this thread have:
a - great taste
b - a fondness for swaggy merch
c - perhaps the proclivities to help a nester out with referrals or procurement for swag

… and i’d love your thoughts!

The merch options (v1) for March Mudness 2022 are here:

If you feel like providing constructive food back (yes, and…) let me hear it! Hoping to get a google doc going soon to get ahead of the choke points.

@TeddyPargame, I would say @MerchCzar @sundaybag @ChickPhilA (Congrats Casey!) would be of help there. I have seen some discussion on this within the Roosts posts about ways to streamline and get custom merch for events. I’d imagine it is still early on in that process, but hopefully you could be a beta for it :wink:

fer sure… we were a beta for the levelwear stuff last year.

they very well may do something for our event this year, which would be great (hmu if so). i’m still starting to run the offense in the event that:
a- things aren’t figured out in time, or…
b- they choose other events or roost qualifiers instead of the mudness (which would be totally fair)

it’s probably a “me” problem related to my necessity for control.

If this is the case @ChickPhilA’s first task would be to adjust the size runs in the shop

5 Likes

Couldn’t be more stoked to have Casey working on the shop! Can guarantee her experience and creativity will take the shop to the next level.

Will be weird not fielding customer service requests from y’all. @ChickPhilA - these dudes are needy!

46 Likes

Congrats Casey!!! Love hearing that there will be some northeast blood representing!

Feel some NLU + Pearl Jam cross-over merch coming!!:joy::joy::joy::+1:

4 Likes

Oh man a tour themed shirt showing all the major refuge events? Sign me up!

11 Likes

I’m fairly new to the Nest. Is the holiday giveaway an annual thing? Is it first come first serve? Do I need to cancel all my meetings today?

2 Likes

Probably tomorrow’s as well just to be safe

3 Likes