NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Bella-Canvas…Those were the dark days of the shop…email me, I’ll hook you up (neil@nolayingup.com)

2 Likes

NLU bump, or late bloomer Schuster?

25 Likes

The internet never forgets.

1 Like

“first year.” classic.

I wear XXL in H&B, XL in their performance gear (XL in Foot Joy and Adidas for reference)

The old tshirts weren’t exactly the best. The Ryder Cup tshirts from last year were a drastic difference in quality. Their performance long sleeve tshirts are a great addition.

3 Likes

Hate to see that (and that picture…lol) The lazy Columbia web developer cucked me by leaving the height and weight from previous year on the website! I was 6 foot 202 going into preseason camp senior year (too much deer antler spray and creatine, I lost 10 pounds before the season started).

But, 10 year later USA boxing made things right (and yes I have gained back 8-10 pounds since the fight…).

34%20AM

12 Likes

Has anyone gotten the newsletter yet? My credit card is burning a hole in my pocket.

8 Likes

Newsletter is live. Waiting for the new stuff in April but may snag a long sleeve, towel, and hat right now.

Pro Shop restock is live!

Me telling myself I don’t need to spend $200 on multiple shirts/polos…

2 Likes

I was about to spend $250 on everything in the store, and then I realized I’m about to spend $500 at ANGC in a couple Mondays. Struggling hard right now.

3 Likes

@MerchCzar @Tron
It doesn’t look like hats for large headed peoples were added to the proshop in this restock. Is there still a plan to add the imperial X210LP in XL size?

1 Like

Its funny to me that you think you’ll ONLY spend $500

9 Likes

Any way we could get some ladies’ #TourSauce crew-neck T-shirts? I’ve fit into a kid’s size T-shirt before, but toddler size would be pushing it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Devestated the performance bucket didn’t get a restock :cry:

4 Likes

I was holding out hope for the small bucket.

2 Likes

Was really hoping for just a regular style flexfit hat. :disappointed_relieved:

Any way to do special orders on products for those of us that fall in the “bigger than most” category?

from a fellow flushing meadows enthusiast, NEED the performance buckets back for summer @MerchCzar … please

2 Likes

Yes to ladies T-shirts. Or restock V- necks. Men’s crew necks never quite work…

1 Like

I asked and they answered. Big s/o to @MerchCzar for this one.
https://store.nolayingup.com/collections/nlu-hats-and-visors/products/no-laying-up-performance-visor-black-w-white-logo

So I bought the wrong size long sleeve in black but would like to change the color to blue and size up one.

Returnly’s “exchange” option does not give me the option to change color. I can only pick a black color.

Help? @MerchCzar