NLU Presents The Donnybrook 3.0 - March 2-5, 2023

Good morning, everyone! I’ll be in standby for any issues or questions that arise during registration. It’s best to send me a DM or email so I can keep track. A few things with registration:

1.) Make sure to search for your Nest handle, not your real name.

2.) The registration form may populate your first and last name in a field that you cannot edit. Don’t worry about that; its something I’ll fix on the back end.

3.) If your GHIN populates with the wrong number, just send me a DM with the correct one.

Thanks for signing up and good luck!

9 Likes

Good luck to those entered!

Donnybrook is such a great event and if you’ve never been to pinehurst you will see the best they have to offer in addition to NLU vibes.

10 Likes

No it sucks, it’s awful and @Privatecollection doesn’t know how to run an event, don’t sign up!

7 Likes

I’m 0/4 on NLU lotteries and have caught nothing but L’s recently, have a feeling it’s gonna turn around on this one though

8 Likes

May the odds be ever in your favor ladies and gents. See you on the other side.

8 Likes

What do I think my odds are?
200w (4)
One in Ten

2 Likes

Cant win if you don’t buy a ticket. Here is to hoping.

@Privatecollection heads up- the post has March 2-5 as the dates while the email is March 2-4

2 Likes

Are Canadian 60 year olds allowed in?

1 Like

Just went to register and I’m a little confused. If I want to register for lottery I’m adding myself to the waitlist?

2 Likes

Girlllll, I was wondering who would be the first to bring that up. Thats because those are the actual golf rounds scheduled in the system.

4 Likes

The waitlist is the lottery. Its just the way Golf Genius is setup so that all registrants go into a pool (waitlist) instead of the actual roster. Make sense?

2 Likes

I just clicked edit registration and that worked as well. Thank you!! Let’s get lucky!!

1 Like

Me to the lottery machine:

6 Likes

Feelings post entering Donnybrook lottery

4 Likes

@Privatecollection i think I entered. God I hope I did.

3 Likes

I’ll look in the morning and send a smoke signal if I don’t see ya.

1 Like

You should get a confirmation email saying you entered the lottery. It comes from a no reply account.

2 Likes

I did get an email. Good looking out.

2 Likes

Did I win yet?

1 Like