NLU Peloton Thread - New Years Resolutions

I’ve added a handful - a mix of Sam, Emma, Denis and Leanne.

2 Likes

Just saw that Charlotte’s ride has both of these songs! Not the biggest Bruce fan by any means but I’ve actually heard of a majority of the songs in her ride compared to Jenn’s…

Oooo, good call, forgot about subtitled rides.

Also like that this one is 30 minutes. Personally I don’t do too many 45 minute rides…when I’ve got time for a 45min+ workout, I prefer to diversify a bit with a 20 or 30 minute ride and a 10-30 minute strength class.

Appreciate the heads up.

About the only 4 I ride. I will do the occasional none PZ Wilpers ride, but those are few and far between it seems.

1 Like

Feels like a bit since we’ve had one of these rides, thanks @taylorf for the pick of Alex’s 30 Min Club Bangers from 5/13/23. These are always fun! @ChickPhilA can you please update the title?

2 Likes

Not at all the playlist I was expecting for a Club Bangers, but still probably my favorite ride category!

2 Likes

Really fun ride to kick off MDW! Definitely not a typical club bangers playlist, I was with it though!

4 Likes

Hope everyone had a restful long weekend - back now with an update for the week. Thanks @Rossy2644 for suggesting this week’s ride of Sam’s 20 Min 90’s Rock Ride from 4/13/23. @ChickPhilA please update the title when you’ve got a minute or two. Have a great week everyone!

3 Likes

Fun one! Always forget how good of instructor Sam is.

Anyone looking for an ass kicker of a ride I took one tonight. I love Wilpers rides and jump at most his none PZ rides. This one was a sweat fest by the end. Been a while since I took a 30 minute ride that didn’t have a flat road break. Can’t recommend it enough.

6 Likes

Thanks @yungloudancolin for this week’s ride. It’s Denis’s 20 Min Pop Punk Ride from 4/4/2023. I took this one already and can confirm it is super fun. Very nostalgic for me. @ChickPhilA please update the title when you’ve got a minute or two. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I am so late on changing the title! Sorry! Have been pre-occupied lol.

11 Likes

6 Likes

No apology necessary! What a week to actually have to do some work.

Serious question though. Do they have a contest like in elementary school where whoever guesses how many golf balls are in the container gets a prize? And if you guess correctly what’s the prize?

I wish! They said someone knows how many are in there. It’s a LOT of balls. I felt like Scrooge mcduck but with balls instead of coins :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I guess if you’re there you don’t need to but can you just take a big bucket to it and walk out? Asking for others.

1 Like

After almost 2 weeks off the bike, it felt GREAT to be back!

1 Like

This was a blind rec for me and I’m glad I did! Great playlist and programming from Denis as usual.

1 Like

@EZmiss

https://twitter.com/redsox/status/1668771972921032712?s=46&t=I5k5a4r9H8RqiaClS1Q3Zw

1 Like

It’s been a minute since I’ve posted here, but I’m getting back to consistent workouts and feeling great! Just hit 200 rides today, too!

4 Likes