NIT Qualifier Hoosier Day @ Harrison Hills Golf Club & Purdue Golf Complex 6/25 - 6/26

So I will be posting a signup this week. From there first come first serve but I will add in a waitlist. 36 total.

1 Like

Hey Everyone! Here is the signup sheet. I have 36 total spots available at the moment might be able to get more! If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out! Also, let me know if any fields need to be added.

2 Likes

It looks like the sheet is currently “View Only”

1 Like

Changed to allow editing. I think it is all set!

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

@Ty.Webb @SvenPaterson @mulloo June, leggo

2 Likes

I signed up. Thanks for organizing this. I’m very excited to play the Purdue course!

2 Likes

Just FYI…The Kampen course is a far more difficult walk than Ackerman. Something to think about if you are wanting to do two rounds in one day there.

I am signed up and looking forward to my first Nest event!

Agreed. The walk between holes is a pain at kampen can confirm. We could always do carts at Purdue if we want!

May I suggest adding another page to the Google Doc with all the information about the Outing. Easier than having to scroll through the posts.

2 Likes

I will add a tab to the sheet that has Locations, Pricing, Charitable cause, suggested hotels and other information! Great idea!

1 Like

Hey Everyone! I have our spots for Purdue reserved! All the golf is ready to rock. Any food requests for Sunday? I was going to do BBQ for Saturday.

3 Likes

Well, we miss High School Graduation by a week. I’m still in as long as college registration/orientation is not that weekend.

1 Like

Pizza or buffalo wings. . . healthy I know

1 Like

Any local fare that we can support? Always love to throw money to the community rather than chains

1 Like

So Saturday is some local foods. Right at the course actually! It is a taproom/bbq places great stuff. Saturday I like a good ol Pizza and wings combo. I’ll see what I can do on that front @mbrittain88

2 Likes

Also, I will be applying for an NIT spot. Going to do low total with handicap for the first round at Harrison Hills and the Ackerman Round at Purdue. If any comments or concerns reach out.

5 Likes

Can confirm: We do have 1 NIT spot! So get working on your game and go low June 12th and 13th!

5 Likes

Got to be Triple XXX, right?

2 Likes