NIT 2022 - A Big Triumphant

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I’m down for AirBnB …

Qualified from the Texas Cup at Pine Dunes this year. Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

If anyone is looking for a +1 in their accommodations, I’ll bring the vibes :eyes: looking forward to seeing y’all in Jacksonville!

7 Likes

Haven’t talked to the rest of the electric Phactory boys yet on specifics but you’re always welcome to bunk up with the champs! :wink:

3 Likes

It would be an privilege to be an honorary Electrician (?) and sharing a roof with the one and only Bobbly BMs

4 Likes

The NIT looks like a lot of fun, but how does qualification work?

Obviously the ship has sailed for 2022, but can a mere mortal 24 cap actually qualify?

Anyone can qualify!

Many of the events organized throughout the year, officially sanctioned NLU events as well as those organized by the wider community, get allocated NIT spots.

How those spots get allocated is typically determined by the event organizers, though usually it’s your standard quota game winners or sometimes a net component.

I believe previous year’s flight winners also get invites back for the next year. And it being an Invitational I think that NLU reserves some spots for folks they’d like to invite out.

5 Likes

I’d be down for an AirBnB if people are interested. Would be way more fun than a solo hotel.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve got a n AirBNB near the course with four bedrooms. Got space for three other folks - just let me know! $200/person, total (after fees and everything!).

1 Like

Got one room left in the AirBNB. It’s actually a room with a bunk bed, so if someone is coming with a buddy that don’t mind sharing a room, happy to have two people, but won’t require it.

Our AirBNB is full up! Can’t wait, gents.

AirBNB spots are going fast! I missed out on that one but if you’re still looking for a place or have spots to fill let me know, looks like there are tons available around that price point, maybe less if we could get together 6+

Not only can you qualify but you can win. The tournament is flighted as is the championship round…in a sense. You just gotta beat your quota.

Two NIT champs talking shop. @JCO @LPondgolf

54 Likes

Any menu previews?

1 Like

So uhhh…where should I stay?

4 Likes

Hell yea - this warms my heart

5 Likes

:thinking:. Hmm. I better check my spam folder.

I’m looking to book some extra golf.

Wed pm Bella Collina
Thu am Grand Cypress Links Course
Thu pm Winter Park 9 ( @noslenod already confirmed)

Please let me know asap if anyone wants to join.

4 Likes