Nest Invitational Tournament aka NIT - Viiibbiiinnnggg

Getting a front row seat to my boy @JCO shotgunning a beer like a pro, you should know he get’s the job done!

4 Likes

Hi my name is Luke

I’m Ben

Whats your refuge handle? Luke

Whats yours? Ben

fast friends and terrible imaginations.

27 Likes

You know you got after it when your fingernail hurts from pulling so many tabs

3 Likes

Man… I forgot one more shoutout.

Shoutout to our new president @Joezwickl after taking the title from @Double_Bogey_Dave while wrestling :clap: :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

WHAT A WEEKEND. Trying to piece together some coherent thoughts is tough right now (T’s & P’s to my employer).

First off, It was an incredible event. @Privatecollection @Randy and @Tron put a ton of work and thought into making the event the success that it was. Every base was covered and this was by far the best event of any sort that I have ever attended.

Jax Beach Muni is everything you would want in a beach course. While there is water, there aren’t a bunch of forced carries making it playable for all skill sets. Some of the green complexes are wild, 15 in particular. The paspalum greens were sticky but true.

Rooming with @Lazstradamus and @Joezwickl was a great time, maybe not for my liver but definitely for a lot of laughs.

Getting to meet so many of you IRL for the first time was a treat. @anon47037505 looks 10 years younger IRL than he does via Zoom.

My wrestling match with Joe was about 10 seconds if that. Gui is an absolute menace and strong as an ox.

Shoutout to all the finalists, the FIRST NIT Champion @JCO who is a class act. He was a humble winner, and just kept climbing the leaderboard as the afternoon went on.

Didn’t take many pictures, though I have a bunch of memories that will last for a lifetime.

24 Likes

Joe is the head of the secret service, he was just showing his skills.

8 Likes

When you’re a professional caddie, right?

5 Likes

I will do my little summary this evening. But does @BaxterMSP have the video of @anon47037505 from the water on #17?

You think I would destroy the most important video footage since the Zapruder film?

5 Likes

Hey Fluff!

6 Likes

I wasn’t there, so I have no stories to add. What I will say is that I am about to go full on mini tour player driving around the country to try and qualify for the 2021 NIT. I refuse to miss this next year, though my golf game may say otherwise.

6 Likes

Man, I am an asshole. Shoutout to the People’s Champ, @JCO. I didn’t get to talk with you much but you went out there and got it, congrats man.

2 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re an incredible asshole.

6 Likes

Thanks, pal :heart:

2 Likes

Anytime.

Refuge events need more seance-style cross-legged circle hangs in the future.

Sponsored by WebEx

6 Likes

WebEx can be shot into the sun and the world would be a better place for it. I cannot work that system to save my life.

I really hope you don’t work for them.

1 Like

need more seance-style cross-legged circle hangs in the future

Oh boy, say it again but slower

2 Likes

Here you go @bignanski and @Battisstatus.

Shoutout to @davidc, though, for making it for the PNW event in August

7 Likes

Not at all, man. Thanks! I’m sure we’ll tee it up here again sooner than later.

2 Likes