Nest Invitational Tournament aka NIT - Viiibbiiinnnggg

siiiiick

Yuuuuuuggggeeee congrats to my guy @JCO on the win!!! First refugee I met in person and couldn’t be happier for him.

He adds to the long list of illustrious victories by players out of Palatka GC.

25 Likes

Me during the NIT tourney rounds

Me during the 7 hole cross country event with absolutely zero stakes

44 Likes

Congrats to @JCO on the huge win! Here’s @MrVinegar206 and @JScore dousing the champ. Shoutout Fat Tire for the delicious beverages.

51 Likes

huge congrats @JCO

8 Likes

Absolutely made my day to see my boy @JCO at the top of the leaderboard. Congrats my brother!

10 Likes

Congrats, @JCO!

1 Like

Hey I know that gui!!

6 Likes

@JCO You grinder it out and deserved to win. Was a pleasure to compete against you. Only wish I could have seen your run in person. See you next year!
Also to all the nest members in my corner and to the fab five(@Soly, @Randy, @Tron, @djpie, @MerchCzar) and @Privatecollection for dreaming this event up and making it happen.
See you next year!

30 Likes

Found one or your Titleist on hole 10

1 Like

Congrats to @JCO on the win!

2 Likes

Whole lotta vanity handicaps out there…

6 Likes

Look… conditions were tough out there…

19 Likes

Why you gotta blast @Soly like that?

1 Like

Absolutely triggering for me watching the FL/GA game and they started talking about the wind affecting the kickers. DON’T REMIND ME GARY DANIELSON. I AM WELL AWARE THAT JACKSONVILLE IS QUITE WINDY THIS WEEKEND.

16 Likes

Ayyyyy congrats @JCO! I think you have to come to ATL in December now!

2 Likes

RB: menace at hitting arbitrary greens

5 Likes

Dude great to meet you! We were having mega vibes all round, shout out Whitney… wish I could have put up a better fight to represent our flight in the final.

6 Likes

As the great philosopher Randy “The Macho Man” Savage said, the cream will rise to the top.

My main man @JCO figured out the formula for individual NIT victory: use local knowledge to the fullest and play your own game, don’t check scoreboards, and forget about all of that fancy posing and club-twirling business…

NIT-2020-JCO

This one ended up about 15 feet from the hole, by the way.

Being fearless and taking on the 18th green is necessary if the trophy is your goal. A little recoil and quiet fist pump is just the right amount of flair…

NIT-2020-JCO18

As much as I would love to claim that my mid-round pep talks helped, it’s really @Hwhite’s steady presence on the bag that deserves the real credit for guiding his gui to immortality.

50 Likes

Shout-out @JCO for winning the NIT, one of the nicest and most unassuming people I’ve ever met.

Big props to @bmasters, @RonniepND, @AirMailWedges @mintbucket @JamesHCard @CSquared07 and of course @ChickPhilA for beating 80 people to make the final. Definitely the best weekend I’ve ever had on the golf course.

Of course, thanks to @Privatecollection for bringing it all together and the NLU guys for giving us a venue for this to happen.

#ImHammered.

50 Likes