Nest Invitational Tournament aka NIT - Viiibbiiinnnggg

@MrVinegar206 reppin’ the city! Trust he’s found a bottle of wine to ease sleeping on the lead.

4 Likes

The wind this afternoon was brutal. All the NLU guis have said, “I haven’t played a wind that strong here.”

I got blown away off the tee this afternoon. After not missing a fairway in the morning, im not sure a drive stayed in the fairway in the afternoon. Lead shrunk big time

4 Likes

Pounding vodka atm

4 Likes

@djpie quieting all the doubters who said “The Artist” can’t work in the wind. You love to see it.

5 Likes

And wine!

4 Likes

The lack of content is sad!

2 Likes

After the KP competition, wine for sure :sweat_smile:

There wasn’t a bottle I didn’t enjoy!

3 Likes

The low associated with Eta maybe not pushed as far north, tricky situation down there.
Winds maybe not that diabolical, similar to Friday.

4 Likes

@JamesHCard is a killer. I’m saving the screenshot of when he had to Venmo me in Aiken.

2 Likes

Hi,

Day 1 updates:

Morning rounds: It was wet. Then dry with increasing wind.

Afternoon round @Tron was both a gentleman and a green reading scholar.

@MrVinegar206 won a lot of beer.

In the evening @ChickPhilA and @MrChickPhilA drank fireball to much fanfare. @tdogg21 we need a FaceTime shot tomorrow.

Vibes. Strong.

15 Likes

No, diabolical is the perfect word for what the winds were today, especially in the afternoon.

Add in @Tron & @Randy’s treacherous pin placements and you have poor @Soly’s dad having to listen to me grouse about my three-putt bogey from six feet on 10 for basically the entire back nine. Sorry, Soly’s Dad!

7 Likes

Tomorrow’s forecast is looking like it calls for apparel with Gore-Tex:

2 Likes

I do not want to hear this

3 Likes

Is there an IG account where things are being posted?

4 Likes

Listen, the smart money is on @ChickPhilA. She has crushed it.

3 Likes

Unsubscribe

6 Likes

I’ll try to remember to take some pictures tomorrow; today was a grind.

Ever had one of those rounds where you’re working so hard just to survive that you can’t even remember your score? Yeah. Someone asked me what I shot in the afternoon round and I missed high by three strokes. It was that brutal.

5 Likes

I do in fact remember many of those rounds. Just hope y’all are having fun.

1 Like

@Privatecollection, @Randy, @Tron, and the entire staff are doing a fantastic job making us feel welcome and special for making it to the NIT.

I’ll definitely be trying to qualify again next year (because there’s no way I’m getting out of my flight with @ChickPhilA running up the score on us!)

14 Likes

16 Likes