Nebraska Qualifier for The Midwest "Ope"-In

Obviously, with recent events we need to have this planned before the first of the year and I will be working next week on a bracket and matches so we can plan to begin whenever our Golf year decides to open back up. This will allow for matches to be planned earlier than later and have some good chatter around it. :wink:

Stay tuned, I will also be reaching out to @RyanNas for some awesome designs for this. Please let me know if you need anything from me. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

4 Likes

Hey guys,

Long time listener/enjoyer of YouTube, new to the refuge. Is it cool if I sign up still? Looks like I just missed the wild horse event last year. Played Awarii, WH, Bayside the week before.

Go for it!

@Mwilhelm10 @anon24718094 Weather is starting to look awfully nice…

2 Likes

Is the Nebraska match play to qualify for the “Ope”-in still happening or did this die a slow, wintery death? Don’t make me open this up to people from Michigan or shudders Indiana

6 Likes

I don’t want to speak for our fearless leaders @anon24718094 or @Mwilhelm10 but I would rather keep the Midwest in the Midwest, Michigan and Indiana can shove it. I’m all in to die a fiery death and let @QMany properly rep The Good Life

3 Likes

Q or we riot!

1 Like

Thanks to @huskerkyle we’re gonna try to revive this thread a little, here is the link again for the qualifier for the "ope"in
Feel free to put your name/info down if you’re interested

1 Like

We are starting over and abandoning the earlier spreadsheet? No problem, just making that clear for everyone. I figured we were just waiting for the official last snow.

I had forgotten about that while creating the second one. What I may do is try to merge the two so we have some consistency. @anon24718094 that alright?

Your call, buddy! Some of the names on the list are not very active on The Refuge, so it might be difficult to get in touch with them for matches, etc.

1 Like

Starting over may not be a bad idea to see who is really interested at this point in time

2 Likes

I agree with that too, we have plenty of time for folks to put their name in the hat too. Maybe this time next week or the next I’ll post it again for relevancy. I think if we start the matches by June we should have more than enough time.

1 Like

Bumped this in Roll Call thread as well. Want to make sure everyone sees the new spreadsheet who wants a chance to qualify!

1 Like