Music Suggestions 2 - driving fast in my car

I looked up my Apple Replay, individual songs are heavily dominated by my kids selections from their to/from school playlist…I would listen to podcasts to music at a 5:1 ratio I’d think these days, but here are my top artistes, boring as they may be…

5 Likes

gotta say between the three music threads going, I’ve been able to recall stuff I’ve forgotten about, and discover some I’d never heard of to expand my already extensive library by about another ~100 songs in the last week.

I’ve also learned to never take a road trip with some of you.

1 Like

Good morning all.

6 Likes

My top 5 for the year. Not sure if I posted the pic correctly

bump

1 Like
2 Likes

Fuck. Yes.

Sentence.

2 Likes

This song came on today and brought me back to mid 00s NYC.

Very NSFW.

Much like my life partner @anon3021505’s post above, this song has been hitting me in the feels lately.

I’ve put Dan Reeder songs in the old music thread without much of a response, but I’ll try again.If you’re a fan of John Prine, Blaze Foley, and/or The Mountain Goats, Dan’s worth a listen.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check this out. Don’t let me forget.

1 Like

Have you checked this out yet rooby??

1 Like

I have not. Thank you.

3 Likes

Good evening Refuge

https://youtu.be/qCeGRQtA0PU

2 Likes

Nice! Spell of Mathematics is amazing. If you haven’t checked it out already, I recommend Loathe’s album I Let It In and It Took Everything. Definite Deftones shoegaze influence, but also harder stuff.

2 Likes

Any other Hold Steady fans streaming the Massive Nights shows from Brooklyn Bowl this weekend?

I miss going to shows.

4 Likes

FTFY

1 Like

Have you checked this out yet?

Now this is the help I needed. Thank you. I still have not, but I am done golfing so I can now.

1 Like

This got me thinking. Let’s chat about this for a moment.

My brain immediately went to

10 Likes

From the back corner of the classroom, a timid Battisstatus raises his hand

But but but guis…

https://youtu.be/XUKyV49P8F0

13 Likes