Music Suggestions 2 - driving fast in my car

I’ve been on a huge Foo kick lately, watching a ton of youtube videos and rewatching their docs. The dude was an absolute menace on the drums and maybe an even better singer. Seemed like he turned his life around after his first near-death OD back in the early 2000s. fuck man.

2 Likes

I’ve seen them … 2 or 3 times. One time they played Under Pressure and Taylor sang it and it fucking ruled. It was the best part of the show.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o5n5SpWEwQ

It’s not a real night at the bar I hang out at if I don’t play this one.

4 Likes

RIP Taylor.

Probably my favourite performance of his.

https://youtu.be/AUGHbOcYMpU

5 Likes

Damnit this hurts. RIP

1 Like

Holy fuckin lord. What a tune.

1 Like

Seen Foo twice, have tickets to see them in May. I don’t know if I hope the show happens or not.

1 Like

I doubt it. We have tickets for August and I would be surprised if that one happens either.

Expectation wise I think your show happens. Less certain about mine.
Dave has always very much been a “The show will go on” frontman, but my show is 45 days away. That’d be a fast turnaround.

1 Like

Bets on the replacement?

I think they’ll call it, personally. They may do a couple shows down the line or whatever, but I think this would be the end. That’s my prediction, anyway.

4 Likes

Agreed. I see Grohl either calling quits totally, starting a whole new band/project, or getting behind the kit for Queens of the Stone Age again.

Who knows though? Dude just lost his best friend and I’m sure any thought of the future for him is the furthest thing from his mind. I imagine he’ll take a while with this pain and grief. As anyone should.

3 Likes

I think we get a tribute song from Dave and then him disappearing for awhile :pensive:

Yeah, unfortunately I think this is the end for the FF. Dave has always said Taylor is the only one who could drum for them. I’m not sure I see them going on, which sucks.

1 Like

This song makes me want to drive fast

5 Likes

We dance to all the wrong songs!

3 Likes

I needed a song to cling to and I got it.

3 Likes

Forgot this album came out - really cool how big some of this album sounds compared to their previous stuff. Wonder how much of that comes down to them bringing Peter Katis in.

A couple of new singles from Koyo that are pretty decent, but nothing special after first listen imo