Mixed Troubles by Grueter Golf - 9/11 @ Watchung Valley GC, NJ - Registration Info at Post 38

Lauren Coughlin= Professional golfer

Lauren Pond= weekend golfer helping me accumulate shop credit, we like that!

“sadly we will be unable to make it due to a wedding”

15 Likes

@gruetergolf is there a different grueter membership option if you aren’t in one of the cities? My wife would love to sign up, but mot make sure if ot makes sense with us living in Atlanta.

2 Likes

Maybe a dumb question…4 individual NIT spots or 4 teams of two will qualify?

2 teams, 4 total humans.

5 Likes

Totally feel you on that. Two of the most high-value perks of the membership are the 20% off at Five Iron Golf + 15% off tickets to our events, which are obviously geographically sensitive. We’re currently working on a more national model, but it’s not quite there yet-- we want to make sure we’re still delivering value to national members in the same way we bring it to our main cities.

Having said that-- ATL is on our shortlist! But probably won’t be ready by this week :confused:

3 Likes

Awesome. Let me know if I or my wife @TrapQueen ever help w/ an ATL chapter.

Waitin on that registration link…

1 Like

Mixed Troubles Registration

3 Likes

What if we don’t have a GolfGenuis ID?

What do you mean? The member search will be your Nest username.

Sad to say my girlfriend just found out that she’s got her first post-COVID in-person conference that week on the other side of the country. Going to hate missing this, but I hope these mixed doubles events happen more and more often!

5 Likes

This is the page I get when I click to register

1 Like

I’ll take a look. Let’s take this into tbe DM’s

I was able to register because I have a Golf Genius account through work so it let me get to the search. If you don’t have an account with Golf Genius you get caught needing to sign in it looks like

If you have the event selected that only Members may register it may give him problems if he doesn’t already have an email/password in the Golf Genius system.

1 Like

I wish I could go so bad!! It’s going to be an amazing time I’m sure!

2 Likes

We’re not going to make this one but as soon as I saw there was a mixed doubles event (and the possibility for future events like that) I emailed a golf coach about getting my wife some lessons. We’ll definitely be in for the next one.

4 Likes

Anybody else seeing this guy?

2 Likes

Registered!!! Let’s goooooooo!!!

7 Likes

In that singles lotto! Crossing my fingers :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes