Mixed Troubles by Grueter Golf - 9/11 @ Watchung Valley GC, NJ - Registration Info at Post 38

Starting a thread for the Grueter Golf + NLU “Mixed Troubles” event. Registration is set to open in May. More details coming shortly.

When: September 11, 2021
Where: Watchung Valley Golf Club in Watchung Valley, New Jersey

32 Likes

Gonna be the lame guy who goes #First

Looking forward to this!

4 Likes

Two words.

Fuck. Yes.

22 Likes

Hell yes! Looking forward to getting back to my old stomping grounds.

3 Likes

I am loving all these Northeast events…Fuck Yes Indeed!

2 Likes

An event where I can potentially bring/play alongside my girlfriend (assuming the mixed doubles pun has anything to do with the event)? Yes, please. Looking forward to throwing my name in the hat.

7 Likes

So thrilled to see more news is on the way, thanks @sundaybag!!

2 Likes

This is a freakin’ awesome idea! Love Grueter Golf and seeing NLU team up with them is so cool. Won’t be able to make the event but will definitely be on the lookout for some merch!!

3 Likes

very sad to say I have a wedding to attend this day. Was really looking forward to helping bring @LPondgolf down a few notches

6 Likes

I’m pumped for this so hopefully I’m able to find a partner in time. Watchung is such a great layout

1 Like

I have always needed an excuse to visit New Jersey

3 Likes

I couldn’t make it to someone’s wedding so I told them I’d make sure to be at the next one. It was effective, but I’m not sure I’d recommend it’s use.

4 Likes

Do you need a partner to signup @sundaybag or will you be paired up if no partner? Asking for a friend. Unrelated, don’t tell my wife I asked this question

5 Likes

Don’t think you need a partner to sign up, but may be encouraged. Will have more details soon.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to play… also will be hard for me to bring a partner… would love the ability to join w/ another single.

1 Like

Can we get a NLU/GrueterGolf matching app? Like Bumble but strictly for finding an opposite gender partner for couples tournaments, etc. Thanks in advance.

14 Likes

Keeping a close eye on the thread for more details!

2 Likes

Yeah…I’m not even going to try to explain that one to my wife…

4 Likes

Hoping to be able to make this my first event.

2 Likes

i love these chicks so much, they are doing so many great things for ladies and girls and WOMYN of all sorts to just go out and try the game… i am seriously thinking about flying out there for this thing…

3 Likes