Merry Christmas - v2023

Got a ball retriever and a MacKenzie valuables pouch along with a PM Qzip sweater and a BDraddy shirt from my brother.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas! The wife and I subscribe to the “one big gift for birthdays and Christmas” mentality so about a month ago we replaced our patio set, brilliant to do it in December when we can’t use it for 6 months but saved some money.

AJ and Natalie say merry Christmas as well

20 Likes

Merry Christmas all! I know I’m getting old because my brother got me WeatherTech floor liners for my car and I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for a Christmas gift

15 Likes

But did he get you the trunk liner as well?

5 Likes

My wife gets me.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

29 Likes

My spouse and I skipped presents this year and spent the money on a trip instead.

18 Likes

“Welcome to Paradise Kink”

Going to Hedonism II

21 Likes

I’m an unreasonably covetous of this gift.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Very rare to have this warm of weather on Christmas, so I took Mama JepsenFan out for 9 holes this foggy morning at our local Muni Ottawa Park. Carried her bag to try to give her a caddie experience. Really fun way to spend Christmas morning.

37 Likes

Santa was good to me this morning. Merry Christmas, y’all.

20 Likes

9 Likes

Is that one of your kids?

8 Likes

Close. My nephew.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. Happy holidays to all others.

S/O to my mom for getting my golf ball correct. She’s detail oriented so not totally surprised but I never ask for golf balls because it’s a potentially risky proposition. Four dozen of the Maxfli Tours though. The stash continues to pile up before the rollback.

9 Likes

Ok time to get sappy…

I know I’ve said this before but I discovered NLU and The Refuge at very low point in my life and during that time my love of the game was also at an all time low. I can’t begin to express how thankful I am for this place, everyone I’ve met and interacted with and the friendships I’ve made. Love you all!

40 Likes

It all about this kid right here for me.

Last year we got him a kit. He’s had a year of lessons and is coming on strong. So strong that this year upgraded to better heads (Evans Coated G2s) and Sabian AAXs. Holy smokes proper cymbals are expensive. But that smile and time off a screen is worth every penny.

Merry Christmas y’all.

29 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Was a bit of a weird start to the day because my daughter was with her mom and I haven’t gotten much sleep due to some stomach issues the last couple nights. The daughter and ex-wife came over for a few hours, exchanged some gifts and ate some food. My wife and daughter are so encouraging of my golfing and they got me a Loma XL Sunday bag and were so excited to give it to me. Pictures of bag and my unique family dynamic below.

18 Likes

Brother.

Our younger son picked up guitar a little over a year ago. There are now 3 guitars, a bass, 3 amps, and countless pedals in my basement. Earlier this year he said he wanted to play drums, so we said we’d get him drum kit as long as he took lessons over the summer and joined band this fall. As we were checking out with drums the guy at the store said, “You know the band practices at the drummer’s house, right?” :joy: :woozy_face:

This Christmas was a multi-guitar stand and storage rack, new drum heads (Evan’s!) for the starter kit he has beat to hell, double bass pedal setup, and there’s a Korg drum machine sampler thing arriving later this week. We had to get a new-to-him cymbal earlier this year because he had absolutely destroyed one that came with the kit.

But I love hearing him go to town after school and on the weekends, I know it’s a great release for him. I’ve been thinking about learning bass so I can jam with him.

10 Likes

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!! I’m so thankful for this place and hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating with people close to you.

Our day was solid - here I am cuddling with Max in my new NLU hoodie (super light and comfy - this thing is awesome).

However……about 20 min later Max decided to puke all over and ended up with a fever all day, so now we’re battling that and prepping ourselves for a long night. (He’s on the upswing and will be fine but who knows how he’ll sleep.) But all in all a decent little Christmas Day.

Cheers!

27 Likes