Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

Though I didn’t do any flagging last night, I think the hope (my hope at least) is that Eric comes to this realization and stops bothering.

1 Like

I can’t find the updated list of the field as it might be 500 posts back. Does anyone have that?

1 Like

Yah, pretty much 72 or find a course with 27 holes that will let us run wild for the day. There’s public courses like that in metro Detroit but they’re definitely not in the classic-muni mold.

Further, speaking for the three original committee members, 50 is a lot fuqing people to keep track of.

And, if you try to do games/matches with handicaps, even tougher. You’re going to have to print them on the scorecards just like at your club.

Not all of us are @Lazstradamus and have run multiple Ladies’ days events.

edit: or run a Duel to Death (flexing :grinning:)

5 Likes

My whole point is that he wasn’t trying to be a part of the discussion, he was trying to derail the discussion. I didn’t flag any posts where he was actually talking about anything tangentially-related to the thread, even if I disagreed with his tone or conclusions, and I would hope that others who flagged posts exercised the same discretion.

3 Likes

Flagging discussion continues…

tooling around bouncing from hole to hole, group to group was fantastic.

2 Likes

The Detroit Doo-wop: Jbors and Laz Dance for Max - many levels of relevance to this one

4 Likes

Motown Showdown?

2 Likes

@djpie?!? @TomCoyne?!? @thefriedegg?!? Plus the usual suspects?!?! DAMN YOU “THE MAN“ for forcing me to work!!

#20 on the alt list?!? The shame.

@Soly I see a great opportunity for The Ultimate Driving Machine to do some ambush marketing/sponsorship in the heart of the motor city.

“The Detroit Doo-wop: Jbors and Laz Dance for Max presented by Bayerische Motoren Werke AG”

2 Likes

I went to cincinnati and still have 42 threads that have unread posts…

1 Like

so now posts 1,000-1,500 are

Canada and flagging

2 Likes

Keeping up with the posts here and TWO refuge-related whatsapp chats is a full time job

1 Like

Posts 1350 - 1500:

12 Likes

My title for the Event is

The Duel to the Death 2: The Malice at the Palace Benefitting Max-a-Million Dollar Boy Presented by the Refuge

15 Likes

I think you won

2 Likes

When does Max Homa turn down that week’s tour event and get on the alt list?

Also, come to this event if only for my blistering hot takes on the Malice at the Palace

Btw, does Detroit have its own famous chili place?

2 Likes