Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

What’s the consensus on best places to stay near Rackham?

Bunker on #18

6 Likes

Nah, he’d get far more protection from the elements using the bunker in front of the fairway on 15.

1 Like

I believe I have room for you.

1 Like

If there is room, I’ll take it. Just let me know who to send $ to and how much

OK.

1 Like

I’m suspicious of this @ayyypono with a 28 handicap index. Are we sure this isn’t an @SpartanButters ringer under the guise of the “bachelor party”? The rest of his team’s average index is a 2.75…

3 Likes

If he shoots an 84, we’ll all know what to do.

3 Likes

That was an auto draft. I’m basically the guy who bails on your fantasy draft with two rounds to go because they’ll just figure out a D and kicker later.

4 Likes

Parking lot justice, aka a Pearl Harbor Job?

1 Like

ground rule: Sandbaggers will be thrown into the lions’ exhibit located off 15 fairway

6 Likes

Another ground rule: @CinderellaStory is thrown into the giraffe exhibit so he can be reunited with his family

7 Likes

Throwing this out there again, I’m playing Stoatin Brae at 1230 next Thursday 5/20. If anyone wants to join let me know.

Edit - didn’t mean to respond to you. Rookie move.

3 Likes

And lucks into rookie Steven Jackson in a keeper league?

It just dawned on me that I’m members at the same club as both of my first two picks. @sundaybag I haven’t gone delinquent on my BCN membership, right?

2 Likes

Can for sure look. Does the app work when you open it up?

Lol, wait there’s an app? I might have gotten lapsed in early 2020 but getting back in now.

Might be shopping here soon

5 Likes

Amazon also has a great selection of wrestling gear

3 Likes

2 Likes