Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

I’ve been coaching for a few years now - and consider myself very lucky, there’s not been any parent issues, YET. But growing up around hockey I 100% can see that happening to you. For some reason it makes parents crazy. I’ll never understand it.

If the numbers work out and I can play that Friday, great, but I don’t want to cause any issues with splitting up foursomes or anything like that. If it helps I’ll be an alternate.

1 Like

Oh shit is that Danny Davis?

1 Like

Yessir. DDD ready to go.

LISTEN HERE BROTHER you got something else comin’ to you if you think you are waltz into MY HOUSE spouting off this nonsense like a TURKEY IN HEAT.

SATURDAY…MAY 22ND…OH YEAH, BROTHER…

We will walk into the TERRORDOME…but you won’t see terror on this face, BROTHER.

JBORS IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISION, YEAH. I AM THE CREAM IN THE REFUGE AND THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, YEAH, YOU @OTPLefty, YOU KNOW THAT I AM THE CREAM OF THE CROP.

7 Likes

Have the captains been announced?

We have 7 of the 8 captains picked, and since you brought it up…

BROTHER, DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A LEADER AMONGST (WO)MEN?

(@methridge do you want to be our last captain)

7 Likes

the rock

I am not coming all the way to the Terrordome to turn down a Royal Rumble.

I’m your Huckleberry, BROTHER.

7 Likes

4 Likes

11 Likes

Since @Bullseye brought it up - don’t miss out on voting for the Best Fictional Golfer in the Bracket Thread. Round 1 is live now:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-bracket-thread-best-fictional-golfer-movie-tv-voting-round-1-post-7773/35833/7800?u=tchap80

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

If this thread is going to be three weeks straight of wrestling gifs then I am going from tracking to watching

4 Likes

Macho Man, you will be next, after 240 oysters and two cases of beer.

3 Likes

4 Likes

@jimithng23 @OTPLefty

1 Like

Side note: The Flair man himself must have thought he was still in the ring a few years back here in the Fort

Wooooooooo backwards is ooooooooooooowwwww

Remember that @methridge

2 Likes

I remember my first gif

5 Likes

I fixed that shit, I have huge fingers and I just drank four bottle of wine and had 77 white castles.

2 Likes