Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

Long sleeve inbound. Such a great shirt.

3 Likes

I ordered a hoodie, but I might have to order the LS tee-shirt as well.

1 Like

Wow! I’m seriously blown away @JBors @sundaybag - this merch is simply awesome!! Makes it so real, I cannot wait until May 22nd. And of course I cannot forget @Bullseye with the brilliant design. Those long sleeve shirts are :fire: :fire:

Thank you so much to everyone who is making this thing happen. Including @SpartanButters @Lazstradamus @Carlitos and I know I’m leaving some out. It means so much to our family and the other families out there battling PBD.

And here’s a pic of the little man himself - wheeling around at our local inclusive playground on a beautiful evening last night!

42 Likes

Long sleeve t-shirt ordered. And I’m probably going to have to get one of those tee markers @JBors. Those are too good.

Can’t wait to see how much money we raise for Max. Oh, and play some golf too.

6 Likes

Let’s. Fucking. Go!!

18 Likes

They’re all easy but this might have been the easiest merch order I have ever placed.

6 Likes

:heart: that merch

5 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT. Did he get a chipping lesson from a drunk former PGA pro?

Did it work immediately?

Are you all in deep, deep trouble on May 22nd, at Rackham?

7 Likes

Merch looks awesome, might not be able to make the actual event because my brothers graduation is that day now…still trying to wiggle out. I’m interested in that u of m round ! Hopefully I can get in and play and meet some people

1 Like

Good news everyone. My wife and I are expecting our first baby, official due date is May 19th. Little girl, totally stoked.

Negotiations have been ongoing as far as my attendance. Wife says if baby comes early like she is trending she wants me to still go to the event. I feel like this might be a trap…

6 Likes

I don’t know man, it’s probably not a trap but I’m not sure you’re going to WANT to come. Those first few days are incredible with a new little one.

2 Likes

Just placed our merch order and I Venmo’d you @JBors for a tee marker.

5 weeks to go!!!

4 Likes

congrats on the baby girl!

1 Like

THIRTY SIX SWEET DAYS IS ALL THAT STANDS IN BETWEEN ME AND SEVENTY-ODD SCALPS. SOME I AM EXCITED ABOUT. Some, not so much.

“Are you local?” the expertly crafted sign-up sheet asks.

NINE FUCKING PEOPLE thought it made sense to say “No” (the correct and complete required response) but then add “Grand Rapids”. Like we could care.

ONE GUY from the rough and tumble East Grand Rapids.

146 miles feel local to you guys? Maybe it is, if you live in Bumfuck, Michigan. From Wikipedia: “in 1945, Grand Rapids became the first city in the United States to add fluoride to its drinking water”. Well I guess grandpa forgot to remove the lead.

I made a quick check of the handicaps too, and apparently your whole town can’t crack a fucking egg playing golf. Best of luck, boys, but survey says…

4 Likes

Squash that bragging about your game, and brag about what you’re going to for the cause, homie.

1 Like

Glad you brought that up. Be patient with GoFundMe, everyone, but SEND IN YOUR FUCKING MONEY, OR YOU’RE NEXT. But as for you, @JDGAFFLIN

First, I’m going to beat you on your home course by about 17 shots, then I’m going to drag what’s left of you and your golf game over to your house and drop you off in your front yard.

FOH, homie:

4 Likes

That won’t be too tough for you my man. I’m about as good as golf as this guy is at wrestling:

dangerous-danny-davis

1 Like

11 Likes

I may be available to play UMGC that Friday - my all important mini mite hockey coaching duties have been moved to a practice on sunday now.

3 Likes

Fun fact - I was a referee while I was in high school and once had a parent chase me into the ref locker room after a mini-mite game wielding a hockey skate like a machete. He was mad because I called a roughing penalty after a kid full speed launched another kid into the boards (checking, while awesome, would not be legal for another 6 years for these kids).

4 Likes