Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

“WE LOVE YOU DETROIT”

5 Likes

OK, here’s my “serious” post.

You will never be able to tell me there was a better Refuge Meet Up/Duel/Get-Together than the Duel to the Death in Cincinnati. There were a lot of things that made it special, but what took it the level of “best ever” was Stella Lackey, the daughter of our own @pushdraw.

Please don’t hear what I am not saying: I love helping charities and we’ve done so with groups like Magdalena House and others which I’m very proud of. Being able to help a family that is directly connected to our community- in this case @tchap80 - is even better. That’s what Maximania is all about- giving @tchap80 and Max a hand through our love for golf.

Get involved. Get to Detroit. Get ready to see me bust @JBors ass.

29 Likes

I thought you said “serious” post?

11 Likes

Forgot to add, feel free to have any friends or family sign up. The max we will go is 100 but let’s try to get as close to that number as possible!

@nickg43 road trip.

1 Like

It genuinely changes lives…and I look forward to whatever role I can play in doing the same for Max and the @tchap80 family

10 Likes

Ooops. I got wayyyyyy ahead of myself, and without risking deleting more than I should, I simply backed my name out of spot 21. Sorry.

My son has a sleep study in Cincy that day/night, but I will be following in spirit.

This kinda stuff is what makes the Refuge great!

5 Likes

Also, this is a perfect chance to make some close friends in the Ohio/Michigan area. The event I’m hosting is two weeks before this. I would LOVE to see a lot of people play in both events.

5 Likes

I believe @TomCoyne was in the original as well. And @Eggman seemed interested had it not conflicted with the Steam Shovel.

4 Likes

Had to put my name down just in case, but this is a very, very large maybe for me.

I do still have all the credit from my flight last year though…

7 Likes

Ok so you’re coming. Cool.

8 Likes

Made the donation but didn’t see a place to add a comment. Where can I send you the screenshot?

You’re good

1 Like

Going back through the old posts in here. It’s a hell of a time capsule

https://www.cameo.com/v/jko3NYeJU

768fba5621910c67480bd2b0803fc40f1829e815_2_353x500

17 Likes

Unless something unfortunate happens to @jbors and he can’t make it.

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

Read about our host, Karen Peek

6 Likes

Threw my name in the hat. Hopeful to make it!

6 Likes

myself and @mrchickphila are signed back up!!!

WOO HOO DETROIT ROCK CITY HERE WE COME

7 Likes