Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

No sign up yet, still need to lock in a date with the course.

10 Likes

Really sad that I won’t be able to make this event. Glad I was able to make a donation last year, though.

3 Likes

Just curious what the format would be? Straight up stroke play or stableford?

1 Like

Pumped to see some life back in this thread! Gonna be an awesome event

2 Likes

I grew up in Metro Detroit and I’d be very interested in participating in this prestigious event even though I live in GR. I’ll keep an eye out for the official date and sign up process.

3 Likes

I’ve lived in SE Michigan for 15 years and never been to Rackham. Would definitely be interested.

On another note, I was toying with the idea of setting up an NLU event in Ann Arbor at the UMGC (MacKenzie Course) around the time of the Solheim Cup. I thought there was a pretty good chance @Tron @Randy @djpie might be in Toledo and could easily make the trip up to Ann Arbor for the event. Is this far enough away (early September) from the proposed Rackham event to not create conflict?

9 Likes

I know @Double_Bogey_Dave said there would be an events calendar posted in the next little bit. Right now, you should cruise through the events tab and see if there is anything else happening around that date (I think your proposed date is very close to at least one other event).

3 Likes

In on this. Been dying to play the Mackenzie course

2 Likes

If there’s one Refuge event I will not miss, it is this one. It could take some shifty travel, but I’ve gotta make this happen.

7 Likes

We also need Karen to check her emails. Although I don’t blame her for not checking them in the middle of January.

4 Likes

They’re not great about emails, you might have better luck calling the clubhouse directly.

1 Like

I was in before, I am in now, I will be in whenever this happens.

3 Likes

A man named Adam reached out to us today. He is aware that the Refuge is coming.

Brace yourself, Detroit.

19 Likes

Best news I’ve heard in a while

4 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

Let’s Go!!!

(Actually I only live 5 minutes from the Rack, but still)

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes