Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

this is all extremely exciting

I’d be more than happy to donate my time for yardage books for the event/course. The ones I did for the Duel at the Alamo came out pretty sweet. I can post detailed photos of what I did tonight. Just let me know!

19 Likes

Is there a PayPal option for international attendees?

1 Like

“The greatest spectacle in refuge history” is some top notch word play.

Also If we have friends/SOs who are interested in attending for food, should we add $25/person when we pay?

You’re hired.

We will give the detailed per person amounts closer to the date. We will have to buy plates, solo cups, napkins etc etc so not sure what exact costs will be. Honestly $25 might cover 2 people when all is said and done.

1 Like

Kegs of beer on every other hole…?

1 Like

I’m 100% in on a pizza/tequila duel hosted by you.

1 Like

There is a slight chance that I might be able to help with merch, but it’s going to take a couple of weeks to track down. That said, how interested would people in here be in a relatively good-quality ball marker/coin with some type of event-related graphic?

• Would pay $30
  • Would pay $20
  • Would pay $15
  • Would like one but probably wouldn’t pay that much

0 voters

Keep in mind, the more people there are who want one, the cheaper it gets. If a lot of people are willing to spend $20+ we can get crazy with colors and cutouts.

Yeah being closer to Chicago by then, I’m all in for a meet up there fo sho

Through recommendation of @alexshreff I reached out to the same artist on fiverr that was used to create the poster for Cincinnati. He (she?) took some real artistic liberty with both mine and @Lazstradamus’ likeness. My face looks like I just ripped a nasty fart and I am waiting for the smell to hit Laz’s nostrils.

Our next announcement will be for details surrounding our competition format.

Saturday AM: Team Event

• 8 team net stroke play event, taking the lowest 4-6 scores per team.

• 8 captains will participate in a LIVE DRAFT that will be run on the Refuge 2-4 weeks before the event.

• Local rules will be in place. Basically don’t be a scumbag.

• Low net individual from team event will earn NIT spot. Note: You must be both a Nest member and have an official GHIN (or state sanctioned handicap) to be eligible for this spot.

Saturday PM: NIT Spot & Duel

• We are still deep in the lab, but we will do something in the afternoon for the 2nd NIT spot.

• The @JBors and @Lazstradamus duel will also take place in the afternoon.

• Royal Rumble Derby? Or literally anything else you guise want to do we have the course all day so have at it.

There will be a further announcement at 2:00pm central (seriously the best) time…

26 Likes

Those were professional yardage books and fucking siiicckkkk!!!

5 Likes

LOVE THIS !

2 Likes

Shouldn’t the poster be red and yellow to match the logo and maybe have @bullseye’s logo on it?

Other than that, I want one.

1 Like

Thank you for your service. I signed up for a GHIN today - just so I could participate in this thing!

3 Likes

Concerning @Lazstradamus’ likeness

Iyf8wqG

12 Likes

Wow @VelvetSteve ! coming from you, that is a huge compliment!

1 Like

It is modeled after the event poster from Wrestlemania III at the Pontiac Silverdome.

And listen, this thing is meant to be shitty. We can’t desecrate @Bullseye’s good name with fiverr content. That being said, our main man has us on the calendar for a late March release of some additional content which might be too good.

8 Likes

Roddy Pipers farewell match?

Is @aannddyy00 leaving the refuge?

Someone has to do a loser leaves town match.