Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

I have HHH

1 Like

I believe so!

It seems like you called it for yourself, no? It fits considering you’re a lurker by choice, but also a force to be reckoned with and you still show yourself from time to time.

1 Like

holy shit, he didn’t even clear the rocks by that much

1 Like

As far as I can tell yes

Tournament Announcement

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please join me in welcoming Detroit’s own, Jack White…

(applause)

JW: "A heart-felt THANK YOU to the Refuge for choosing Detroit as the host city for your matches and festivities. All of Detroit will embrace The Refuge, @tchap80’s family and the great game of golf. With no further delay, I would like to announce the Tournament Committee…

Your Chairguis are @SpartanButters and @weirdfishes. In a most graceful gesture, @VelvetSteve has agreed to sign on as Ombudsman for the event. The Committee will benefit greatly from the experience and best case practices of @LJP and @anon81973724 who set a high bar for excellence in Cincinnati.

I thank you for your time, and invite the Chairguis and Steve forward to share some thoughts."

29 Likes

Are you executive HHH or wrestler HHH? I just want to make sure you get into the appropriate character leading up to the event.

edit: oh baby we have chairguis

@holeout,

you have so damn nerve coming in here running your mouth

expecting The People’s Champ to defect.

The Rock doesn’t have time to play games with your candy ass

You were late to the party and now you want The Rock to switch sides?!

You might be the best stick on this board but that doesn’t give you the damn right!

But everybody knows, The Rock is The People’s Champ! The Rock will always say what he means and do what he damn well pleases!

That said, @holeout

You’re welcome

11 Likes

We need Avatar titles for @SpartanButters and @weirdfishes as Chairgui. It’s engrained in this site, now.

3 Likes

I think it was established that Hollywood Hulk is fair game, but you will have to dye your beard black and handlebar mustache blonde. That’s the only requirement

4 Likes

stinggif

4 Likes

Also with @SpartanButters as Paul Heyman I think that leaves @weirdfishes as Vince McMahon.

1 Like

@SpartanButters and @weirdfishes how many meals from Buddy’s Pizza will we be having? 4 or 5?

If you have coney dogs at the turn like we did at Cincy - will I be kicked out for bringing a bag of Skyline Cheese to put on top?

Thank you for your time

3 Likes

I got Scott Steiner aka Big Pappa Pump

i was wondering how an event being held in michigan, with a bunch of guys from michigan didnt yet include Rick or Scott Steiner, wtf?

Someone definitely claimed Sting yesterday. I’ve got AJ Styles locked down.

Holler if ya hear me!

Where all my freaks at!

1 Like

That would be me sir… @djpie

1 Like

Indeed!

Milo of Croton, six-time Olympic victor and five-time Periodonikēs. He could stand on an oiled discus and maintain his footing while his competitors tried to push him off. When pursuing his 7th Olympic victory, he became the only Greek athlete whose loss in an Olympic final added to the athlete’s reputation—the boy who defeated Milo in the Olympic final, in a completely unprecedented act of deference, bowed to Milo before the match began.

He also led the Crotonites to victory in a battle where they were outnumbered 3-to-1, charging into battle while wearing all of his Olympic crowns.

At one tournament, (possibly the Pythian games? I can’t remember), he was crowned the victor simply because no one would challenge him. He tripped on his way to accept his victor’s crown, and the people assembled mocked him and said he shouldn’t win since he had fallen. The rules dictated that he would have to fall three times to lose, so he turned to the crowd and asked, “I have fallen once, do you think you could make me fall twice more?” Then walked up to the podium and accepted the crown in front of a silent crowd.

3 Likes