Maxamania III - Detroit, MI - May 20,2023 - We're Back!

ohhhboywelikethat.gif!! Thanks man!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had the birth year blades in the bag already this year. May swap back to the newer irons for friday/saturday morning then bring the blades back out after the quota round at max

Is UM really that tough to walk? was thinking about using the push cart and then riding at max since I expect to play a few rounds. Maybe ride/walk/ride would be better

1 Like

UM is a classic course (tees next to greens, etc) and is hilly but very walkable. Especially considering Friday will be in the 60s/70s vs 80s.

3 Likes

thatā€™s fair. I have a push cart Iā€™ve been loving, but I also donā€™t want to totally blow my legs/body ahead of saturday (and another 18 sunday). Maybe Iā€™ll just send it and hope for the best

1 Like

Better off carrying your bag there than pushing.

1 Like

interesting - just cause of the hills? If itā€™s that hilly maybe riding is a better option

Its not terribly hilly but theres 2 or 3 holes where its a pain to push. #2 comes to mind.

1 Like

gotcha. Gonna be a game time decision I think

Not to sound like a degen hereā€¦. But I may ride so I can watch PGA championship while I golf

13 Likes

this is an incredibly good idea

2 Likes

can someone pm me a slack invite to FCF? thanks!

1 Like

iā€™ll need status updates while weā€™re out. #team big tone

3 Likes

Join me on Slack ā€“ itā€™s a faster, simpler way to work. Sign up here, from any device: Slack

1 Like

cash at the door?

What typical round time for UoM? Weather looking spicy for later in the aft. Not liking the odds of my 1:10 start remaining dry the whole round.

1 Like

Hey allā€“looking forward to my first maxamania! I signed up for UofM but didnā€™t make the tee sheet; are there still slots?

Pace should be alright and the rain looks later in the afternoon but still might get wet at the end of the round.

Awesome! @paroutfromhere is there still a spot at UM? I believe there is.

1 Like

On the google sheet it looks like there are still two openings but Ill defer to @paroutfromhere to confirm. Pretty sure hes out playing golf right now, like a dick, while Im stuck in the office.

4 Likes

The 25% thunderstorm chance is all that worries me, the rest just seems like chances of showers.

2 Likes

The absolute nerve.

3 Likes