Maxamania III - Detroit, MI - May 20,2023 - We're Back!

:rotating_light: WE NEED 1 MORE FOR MAX 3 :rotating_light:

it would make the teams the perfect amount of people

1 Like

Now the question is if I’m walking or riding Friday. Probably walking, because I’m cheap.

3 Likes

why you ducking me man?
@meathaus don’t want these hands

3 Likes

Carry the bag, it’s much easier

Yeah Ive walked it before and other than the 2nd hole and that straight uphill tee shot its not so bad.

1 Like

I didnt know the gauntlet had been thrown down!

3 Likes

shouldve heard the sim league boys the other day, they were astounded at anyone walking it haha

here I was, expecting to play with a shitposter galore, only to have it swooped out last minute

2 Likes

Its really not that bad. Honestly OP probably has more elevation changes than U of M. Theres like two holes there that get me!

1 Like

Fuck it, Im in. @paroutfromhere move me back to 1240.

5 Likes

lets goooooo

1 Like

thats a stellar group right there. @blackhammer is a legend

2 Likes

Let’s get weird! I’ll most likely carry my bag, the push cart was not always pleasant on the hills last year

4 Likes

Push carts on hilly courses suck! I am assuming Rackham is very walkable with a push cart?

1 Like

Walking UofM, riding all day at Max. I know my limits.

4 Likes

Yeah, Rackham is really flat.

1 Like

I’m likely bringing my cart bag and riding in a cart for both rounds. Walking is for walkers.

9 Likes

Hell yeah 1240 group party vibes sorry 1230 for all the heaters we roll up on you
(Or sorry 1250 for all the mess we leave behind - please carry @meathaus in from the 18th tee when youre done)

**Edit to add - please note the checks I’m writing which my ass can in no way cash. No ragrets

4 Likes

Figured I’d share this for anyone planning to push at UM.

My Fitbit numbers from Saturday while I pushed. Given, I am a 2XL kind of guy, but it was off the charts.

6 Likes

Can I get in that 12:10 group @paroutfromhere ?

2 Likes