Match Play Medal - Crossroads Co-Op (IN)

Match Play die-hards and newcomers alike—your time is now.

We’re excited to open signups for the Match Play Medal. This is your chance to win one of four spots on our Roost Regional squad, through the ever-adored Match Play ladder. Golfers will compete in pods (geo-based) of four, with the top two advancing to the single-elimination tournament. Winning this event earns you a spot to the 2024 Roost Regional - Great Lakes held at the renowned Golf Courses of Lawsonia.

You’ll compete against each member of your pod once, at courses agreed to by both players. Course selection for the tournament matches must also be agreed to by both golfers. Matches will be played using Net scoring, with the lower cap golfer playing as scratch.

A one-sheeter with all rules will be sent out to participants once we know final # of golfers. Please fill out the two-question form here and good luck!

Reminder: you can review all the ways to qualify for our Roost Regional here

3 Likes

We’ve filled four pods and there’s a little more time to get signed up. We’ll be closing pod and Match Play registration on Feb 15th, so please sign up if you’d like to compete!

Pod breakdown as of today:

1. North (Ft. Wayne area)
  2. Central #1 (Indy area)
  3. Central #2 (Indy area)
  4. South (Bloomington area)
1 Like

Do you have a date earmarked for when you’ll release the pod rosters so I can start mentally eroding the confidence of my fellow competitors?

How about posting a list of who’s already entered (just in case someone can’t remember)?

Pods will close Feb 15 but I’d recommend getting in EVERYONES head because if you leave the pod, you’ll want to have made headway in the bracket :grin:

Done! I have everyone organized by Zip Code too, but Indy area will need a random draw to assign Pod 1 vs 2

1 Like

Very embarrassed not to see my own name in the roster….had pretty firm memory of submitting my name but alas here we are….

Happy to report you are in fact in there–13th signup. I had you on the Map but had duplicated Jeremy. We are still at 16. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1moE7CQB0WFCMCKiDEhKtykqOQeTNq2hzvEzcxkXx4Pc/edit?usp=sharing

@Ty.Webb

Do we have an end date for pool play? Seems I heard mid-May somewhere but with the weather we’ve been having that seems to be getting tight.

We have to have the tournament portion done by July 1, so backing out of that June 1 at latest we’d be done with pod play (and that’d be tight on schedules as we’ve already seen).

If anyone can wrap up pods by May 15, highly recommend