March Mudness Part 3 2023

1 Like

Alas our Midwestern prodigal son the Narc will not be in attendance.

So the madness continue with no parents home once again.

5 Likes

Also, 12 replies during my meeting. That’s a start but…

8 Likes

Added in a Tom Coyne book bundle for the raffle. Course called Ireland (paperback/used). Scotland + America hardcover and like new.

#KevFest2023

10 Likes

If possible, I would love to do an all lefty group. Pass the traveling blades around for some art and crafts.

@DrJ @Kbergen28 @tmstrods and any other lefties

8 Likes

we will stop accepting raffle prizes as of wednesday March 15. the ides of march if you will (and i will).

those who donate a raffle prize will be rewarded with games of chance and other tokens of gratitude.

5 Likes

I could get in on this. That or partner with @TrajMahal to take on @kmcswain and his partner of choice (potentially the other Kevin who isn’t on the refuge @mully). Would relish the opportunity to demoralize @kmcswain with some artisanal 3-woods.

5 Likes

I can see if Kevin Streelman is available, I know he doesn’t qualify for the ‘other’ match play event that weekend.

If not I know @McDuffin and myself were talking about pairing up.

5 Likes

Venmo sent @TeddyPargame

@djheadley count me in for a lefty group

5 Likes

@PinkPantser @OTPLefty @jimithng23 what are the stakes for our match?

2 Likes

Appears I need to start some PRIME beef for a match for @PinkPantser to get some odds set on.
Who wants to throw down, or even 2 man best ball to align with Mudness scoring.

4 Likes

What is the format again? We playing Tilt like we did last year and then having a cut to a horserace?

2 Likes

We’ll hash that out on the first tee, like true gentlemen of the game.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ya know, I’m kinda partial to USD as stakes for golf matches. Particularly now that I’m participating in this good old fashioned bank run and have hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash that I’m lugging around in my trunk

9 Likes

Can I interest you in KEB, The Bank of Elks? Deposits backed by swag.

2 Likes

Open to any and all 2CGC’er I think right @BabblingBrooksKoepka

1 Like

Yessir! Guess @JBors was too scared, ya hate to see it.

1 Like

Maybe we do a 6 some?

5 Likes

Or scottish foursomes emergency nine after zero of us quali for the big show

6 Likes