March Mudness Part 3 2023

I’m nothing if not a hype man. But the raffle is also a tough scene.

I should’ve slow played the merch rollouts but I should have one more ace up my sleeve to post before the Big Dance.

4 Likes

Are there fewer items up than past years?

A lot of discussion has seemingly moved over to Discord.

rereading the thread here and i’m seeing a few matches sorta kinda getting lined up -
lefty v lefty @djheadley vs @DrJ
@Nolds01 vs the world
2cgc v confluence @jbors @Jrembold @BabblingBrooksKoepka - are you boys looking for a fourth?
I recall losing a few bucks to @OTPLefty last year and would love to square that ledger

8 Likes

@PinkPantser I didn’t tell you this but me and you are taking on @OTPLefty and @jimithng23. @jimithng23 and I are 1-1 against each other so I had to bring in the the most savage of match play aficionados to drag my ass to victory. Didn’t know you needed retribution as well so it’s actually perfect.

8 Likes

Ill have to find a new raffle item instead of the 2CGC golf balls, my hitters at Wilson did me no favors canceling my order on friday a full month after I placed the order. Hate that for me.

9 Likes

ian-poulter

9 Likes

I could not be more pleased. Looking forward to another 43 degree day in Kankakee, East Germany.

12 Likes

You can wrap yourself in this nice new towel for warmth.

6 Likes

The field is at 82 currently with 69 recommitting via venmo. Waiting on the below 13 to recommit

@djpie
@mikezog
@elnino
@levnaginsky
@tmstrods
@YourPalAl
@tt4birdie

1 Like

@joellaurado_p1
@rutterintheburbs
@Jrembold
@jlobus15
@mully
@Badbrad2

I will contact BadBrad2 and see what the hold up is

9 Likes

It could be they never updated the google sheets as well. Just wanted to send out a reminder as we are now 13 days out.

2 Likes

I wish it was that. He was banned from venmo so I am waiting on him to send me a cashapp that i can forward to @TeddyPargame

(Wish it was a cool story on why, but I think it was for selling baseball cards online via goods and services)

7 Likes

I venmoed Ted back on 2/28… do I need to send additional venmo? I apologize have not been keeping in the loop on this.

1 Like

Just update the google sheets noting you did that in Column G

4 Likes

@Pinehurts & @EConroy419 you need to get on your guy! he is already on @PTM 's shitlist for Burban from last year

5 Likes

I’m only stiring shit this morning because I think @PinkPantser insulted us but I have no clue what “Jebby” means

5 Likes

7 Likes

Ty has been summoned to the bench.

1 Like